You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

STALINGRAD cruiser. how to get him??

8 comments in this topic

[DE-FS]
Players
299 posts
8,985 battles

needet 27.000 steel. 

in ranking you get crap..mayby 6000.

in clan  battles how many steel? how cann i steal so much steel :DDDD

Players
922 posts
8,442 battles

I came in thinking, by the way the OP had set the title,  "Great, someone has found an easy way to sink a Stalingrad."

Disappointment is an understatement...:etc_swear: Need another coffee.

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
2,203 posts
8,855 battles

Clan Wars and Ranked only.

It was a ton of work over a long time to get that ship.

Especially for those of us who have to work in a real job as well...

[POI--]
Players
3,839 posts
4,988 battles
43 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I came in thinking, by the way the OP had set the title,  "Great, someone has found an easy way to sink a Stalingrad."

Disappointment is an understatement...:etc_swear: Need another coffee.

Catch broadside. Like with Moskva, broadside Stalingrad quickly is a dead Stalingrad. Or spam it to death with Hindenburg/IFHE Henri (given good Stalingrad players will try to do their best top not be spotted in unfavourable locations where they are open for instant-deletion.

Just like with Moskva, in ranked and randoms it pays off even more to thus split up your BBs to get different angles on different map locations and to get good shots at the few spots where these ships like to bow-in camp most of the game.

• Cool 1

Players
922 posts
8,442 battles
1 minute ago, Riselotte said:

Catch broadside. Like with Moskva, broadside Stalingrad quickly is a dead Stalingrad. Or spam it to death with Hindenburg/IFHE Henri (given good Stalingrad players will try to do their best top not be spotted in unfavourable locations where they are open for instant-deletion.

Just like with Moskva, in ranked and randoms it pays off even more to thus split up your BBs to get different angles on different map locations and to get good shots at the few spots where these ships like to bow-in camp most of the game.

Thanks for the heads up....I am usually in a Destroyer when I come across a Stalingrad and I have watched them eat torpedoes ( 7 the highest number ) and still come out fighting... I can 1 torp kill a BB with a devastating strike and yet Stalingrad.. can't even scratch the paintwork..lolz

[POI--]
Players
3,839 posts
4,988 battles
1 minute ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Thanks for the heads up....I am usually in a Destroyer when I come across a Stalingrad and I have watched them eat torpedoes ( 7 the highest number ) and still come out fighting... I can 1 torp kill a BB with a devastating strike and yet Stalingrad.. can't even scratch the paintwork..lolz

Unless it's a Shima, 7 torps evenly across the ship could be survived by some Yamato or Kurfürst too. Torps are a good tool though to get Stalingrad out of its position into one where they are more vulnerable, because they often use spots where an island covers a flank, so they don't get shot at from there. Make them retreat far enough for a BB at the other flank to have shots and that's it. Stalingrad/Moskva also is slow to recover from mistakes like these.

• Cool 1