Sign in to follow this  
Fluesmaekkeren

Z-23 "From The Bottom Of The Ocean" Camouflage

9 comments in this topic

Players
63 posts
6,668 battles

So i was aiming for the camouflages for both the Edinburgh "Arctic" and the Z-23 "From the bottom of the ocean" ... It took me quite a while to even recieve enough Anniversary tokens to get the camo for the Edinburgh, leaving me with the race to obtain the camo for the Z-23 as well ...

Not all people have the ability to play each and every day due to job, family etc etc ...

But left with 56 anniversary tokens, and no longer being able to obtain any further tokens this is really disappointing, as i really would like to get the camo for my ship, and furthermore it seems the anniversary thingy is being removed ...

So how do i obtain this camo for the Z-23?!?!?

Will Wg put this camo up in shop, or make it available in some other way, let's say special missions for given ships or other means ?

Players
63 posts
6,668 battles

They are gone sadly, and no tokens comes with 2017 festive collection containers.

And obviously i need 144 tokens to obtain the camo :-(

Players
785 posts
3,664 battles

You can buy anniversary containers from the shop or with coal in the arsenal.

Get enough containers to get the amount of tokens you need to get the camo.

I think 5000 coal will get you 5 anniversary containers and thus 40 tokens.

Players
453 posts
6,420 battles
2 hours ago, Fluesmaekkeren said:

They are gone sadly, and no tokens comes with 2017 festive collection containers.

And obviously i need 144 tokens to obtain the camo :-(

No idea about coal, but the $4 ones came with 45 tokens, a dragon flag and some other random flags or camo. I used 2 to finish off the Edinburgh camo. 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,249 posts
Vor 5 Stunden, HMS_Argosax sagte:

I think 5000 coal will get you 5 anniversary containers and thus 40 tokens.

since those containers in the arsenal are of course from last years anniversary and therefore without tokens it is a waste of coal if you want to get tokens...

Vor 5 Stunden, Fluesmaekkeren sagte:

I did buy the 5 containers for 5000 coal, but no tokens :-/

sure, they are clearly labeled as "2017 2 years wows"

Players
63 posts
6,668 battles
12 hours ago, Klopirat said:

since those containers in the arsenal are of course from last years anniversary and therefore without tokens it is a waste of coal if you want to get tokens...

But no tokens are available sadly, so the camo seems out of reach ( A stream of words and gestures in a fast sequence, and not for children! )

Also I missed the Tarnanstrich camo for Tirpitz during Santa's Christmas Convoys :-( All because of winter duty at work, and that camo also seems out of reach ...

Many people, like me, seems to be left out of getting special items, all because we have families to attend to also, and the time frame of events is often very short, and you have to do crazy amounts of stuff to get some of these items, in which will require hours and hours and hours of playing ... And most likely every player with kids, jobs, wife etc etc cannot dedicate to play ...

It's like ... "Here is a special item for you all, but not for you over there because you cannot play 10 hours a day, too bad for you"

A solution could be to produce a campaign for a given ship, any ships, and captain on that ship. Thus the goal would be to train that captain on that specific ship to max lvl, and receive a reward when goal is reached, which could be special camo for the ship, or perhaps two with the option to choose one of them.

See how it is with the special upgrades for T10 ships, and the missions you have to complete in order to get them :-S ... I personally have 4 T10 ships, so i will most likely never be able to get any of the special upgrades for any other T10 ship once i get to them ... That really sucks, and only shows sad thoughtfulness for those who can't play for hours every single day. (That with the thought of how many money I've already sent Wargamings way)

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
21 posts
2,012 battles

Maybe we'll see the 2018 containers in the arsenal eventually. Last year's containers have been added, so it's a distinct possibility; WG have been adding stuff to the arsenal since its inception, so fingers crossed eh?

Sign in to follow this