Liam_TheKilla

Making a complaint against wargaming staff?

19 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts
587 battles

I understand this is a very touchy topic and should be avoided 90% of the time however the way the staff that handled my ticket was unnacceptable, is there anyway I can make a complaint against the wargaming support that handled my ticket then closed it so I could not question them anymore?

Edited by Liam_TheKilla
Spelling mistakes.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
531 posts
28 minutes ago, Liam_TheKilla said:

I understand this is a very touchy topic and should be avoided 90% of the time however the way the staff that handled my ticket was unnacceptable, is there anyway I can make a complaint against the wargaming support that handled my ticket then closed it so I could not question them anymore?

U can reopen a ticket. I've done it lots of times when I get a general BS reply.

And I keep reopen the ticket till they actually answer my problem.

Players
15 posts
587 battles
7 minutes ago, siramra said:

U can reopen a ticket. I've done it lots of times when I get a general BS reply.

And I keep reopen the ticket till they actually answer my problem.

Well, I questioned their decision and it seems they have completely locked the ticket, it is no longer interactive.

[NED]
Players
4,181 posts
11,672 battles

Indeed as proposed OP. I'm quite surprised to hear that though. I've never been treated rude or something with an issue from CS.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles

What was this ticket about? Cause if it was about something stupid that is just wrong, then i can understand them closing it, as they have better things to do.

Players
15 posts
587 battles
12 hours ago, thiextar said:

What was this ticket about? Cause if it was about something stupid that is just wrong, then i can understand them closing it, as they have better things to do.

I lost premium time because the update caused a bug, now I understand they do not give out premium time lightly but it was their fault, they refused to even discuss the reason i should receive my time back and closed my ticket.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles
33 minutes ago, Liam_TheKilla said:

I lost premium time because the update caused a bug, now I understand they do not give out premium time lately but it was their fault, they refused to even discuss the reason i should receive my time back and closed my ticket.

Well, the update worked for everyone else as far as i know, so its most likely that it was something with your specific computer

Players
15 posts
587 battles
20 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Well, the update worked for everyone else as far as i know, so its most likely that it was something with your specific computer

Not the most recent one that worked perfectly, the previous one caused a lot of issues to a lot of people due to graphics driver support etc, I understand it’s something on my end in a way but the issue would not have happened if they did not update the game and mess up the driver support.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles
7 minutes ago, Liam_TheKilla said:

Not the most recent one that worked perfectly, the previous one caused a lot of issues to a lot of people due to graphics driver support etc, I understand it’s something on my end in a way but the issue would not have happened if they did not update the game and mess up the driver support.

to be honest, you cant expect them to not improve the game just so that it will run on old graphics drivers, surely it was just a matter of updating your drivers to the latest version? If it was as simple as updating your graphics drivers, then wargaming has done nothing wrong, only if they actually had to fix something on their end, would they give you premium time.

Players
15 posts
587 battles
8 hours ago, thiextar said:

to be honest, you cant expect them to not improve the game just so that it will run on old graphics drivers, surely it was just a matter of updating your drivers to the latest version? If it was as simple as updating your graphics drivers, then wargaming has done nothing wrong, only if they actually had to fix something on their end, would they give you premium time.

Yes my drivers were up to date, o had to switch to an optional driver not a required one in order to run the game.

[OP]
Beta Tester
248 posts
16,780 battles

Tbf, premium time is a counter on your account specific.
So unless you can prove you had time left theres honestly nothing to do against it. In the log of WG there's written what time you had left tho. So they can verify that.
Premium time in Warships is continued eventho you are offline tho. May be something you didnt know tho.

Players
15 posts
587 battles
6 hours ago, yohane1 said:

Tbf, premium time is a counter on your account specific.
So unless you can prove you had time left theres honestly nothing to do against it. In the log of WG there's written what time you had left tho. So they can verify that.
Premium time in Warships is continued eventho you are offline tho. May be something you didnt know tho.

They was aware i had premium time active but inaccessible as they checked my account after i had told them i will lose it.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles
17 hours ago, Liam_TheKilla said:

They was aware i had premium time active but inaccessible as they checked my account after i had told them i will lose it.

They cant send premium time to everyone who has a technical issue on their end. And it has to have been on your end, because i have nvidia, and i have friends who have amd gpu, and neither of us had the issue, so it has to have been your specific setup. Anyways, updating the graphics drivers is pretty much the standard solution to go to whenever a game doesnt work, so im sure it didnt take you an entire day just to fix that.

Players
15 posts
587 battles
1 hour ago, thiextar said:

They cant send premium time to everyone who has a technical issue on their end. And it has to have been on your end, because i have nvidia, and i have friends who have amd gpu, and neither of us had the issue, so it has to have been your specific setup. Anyways, updating the graphics drivers is pretty much the standard solution to go to whenever a game doesnt work, so im sure it didnt take you an entire day just to fix that.

It took more than 7 hours because the support told me a list of other solutions instead of telling me to update, also it was an option driver meaning I should not have to use it, as well as that not all AMD GPUs use the same driver, it was on there end because they are the ones that changed things not me.

1 other thing the support member that originally handled it said I would receive any premium time I lost back and then someone else came in at the end and closed it saying I won’t be getting it back.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles
52 minutes ago, Liam_TheKilla said:

It took more than 7 hours because the support told me a list of other solutions instead of telling me to update, also it was an option driver meaning I should not have to use it, as well as that not all AMD GPUs use the same driver, it was on there end because they are the ones that changed things not me.

1 other thing the support member that originally handled it said I would receive any premium time I lost back and then someone else came in at the end and closed it saying I won’t be getting it back.

Well, its pretty much inevitable that updates will break stuff for some people, usually because they are using uncommon hardware that wargaming didnt think to test on, but you cant hold updates back for this reason, because then there would be no progress made.

That being said, if one guy told you that you would get prem time back, then you should get it, if you have a screenshot of when he told you this, i would advice creating a new ticket and posting the screenshot in it.