You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Episparh

Royal Navy: The rules

6 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Players
546 posts
8,551 battles

I am a little bit confused from the rules. 

So could someone enlighten me is the event purely schedule based. 

I will be here for the 1st week, but will travel the 2nd one so I will probably not be able to participate.

Does this means that I cannot finish the 2nd week task in 3rd? And if so I will not be able to finish week 3 and 4 tasks as well as they depend on week 2 tasks, am I correct? 

Thanks a lot. 

[BOATY]
Players
546 posts
8,551 battles
11 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

As stated in the announcement, you can do stuff later.

Can you show me where? 

This text confuses me:

"

Only the first Directive unlocks on the first day of the first stage, the second one unlocks on the second day, and so on. All the missions from a stage are available until its end, so you can launch the game on the fourth day, for example, and complete everything in one day. Take note that in order to move on to the next Directive you need to complete a certain number of missions from the previous one and wait for the day on which the next Directive unlocks. As the new stage begins, the missions from the previous stage become unavailable.

The only exception is the very first stage, with Directives 1 and 2 unlocking on the first day.

So, if I miss a week/stage, am I *%#%ed? 

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,678 posts
5,566 battles
37 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

As stated in the announcement, you can do stuff later.

As stated in the announcement you can't.

You can do the directives later in the week rather than the day they come out, but once the stage (week) ends you can't do previous ones

"As the new stage begins, the missions from the previous stage become unavailable.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Can anyone share info on how much Sovereign we get in these RN containers? Today I havent played yet, but I did saw we can get up to 3 RN containers per every Directive. Which is 12 RN containers every week.

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,995 posts
7,167 battles
31 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Can anyone share info on how much Sovereign we get in these RN containers? Today I havent played yet, but I did saw we can get up to 3 RN containers per every Directive. Which is 12 RN containers every week.

New Content

Royal Navy container:

1 special signal (Basilisk, Scylla, Leviathan) or one expendable Union Jack camo

3 combat signals

5 Sovereigns

A chance to obtain one of the British destroyers early: Tier V Acasta, Tier VI Icarus, Tier VII Jervis, Tier VIII Lightning

Royal Navy Premium container:

5 x expendable Union Jack camos

5 special signals (Basilisk, Scylla, Leviathan, Dragon, Red Dragon, Wyvern, Hydra, or Ouroboros) or 5 new expendable Union Jack camouflage patterns

15 Sovereigns

An increased chance to obtain one of the British destroyers early: Tier V Acasta, Tier VI Icarus, Tier VII Jervis, Tier VIII Lightning