Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mcgoldrick1991

Wee Vee gate

13 comments in this topic

Players
40 posts
8,363 battles

Hey all,

For those who are not aware  their seems to be quite a bit of rancour on NA at the moment regrading West Virginia's Inclusion  as a T6 Premium  Stock Colorado rather than being included as a T7  in her post pearl 1944 refit. Some are suggesting  that the  premium should be renamed as USS Maryland thereby keeping the west Virginia  name free a future T7 US Premium potential along the  Lines of Massachusetts What are People thoughts on this?

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/170220-tier-vi-west-virginia-dev-blog/?page=8

[-MM]
[-MM]
Players
492 posts
9,659 battles

Maybe we could get Tennessee in full refit?

I also would like to have Nevada in her Operation Crossroads "camouflage".  

Players
1,672 posts
8,658 battles

I can see why they're cross. It is a significant ship and WG have not given it the care that they should have done. There are so many USN BBs to add that to do that one badly was thoughtless: it looks like a bit of a cash grab, trading on its reputation. 

[SM0KE]
Players
3,057 posts
7,489 battles

I get why the Americans might be a tad distressed - imagine how we'd feel if one of our 'pet' ships was royally ballsed up (in our view)...

Edit: Warspite in her original configuration, say.

Players
40 posts
8,363 battles
11 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

I get why the Americans might be a tad distressed - imagine how we'd feel if one of our 'pet' ships was royally ballsed up (in our view)...

Edit: Warspite in her original configuration, say.

Not to mention that if they just named the stock hull Maryland they could still sell it and  retain the West Virginia name for later. It also really docent make sense considering that a t7 usa bb would be more welcome as it is not a duplicate premium competing with the equally famous Arizona.  

• Cool 1

Quality Poster
1,676 posts
8,660 battles

I really want an upgraded post-Pearl Harbor BB that was built before WW2.

Just so I can recreate this picture:

USS_Pennsylvania_moving_into_Lingayen_Gulf.jpg

• Cool 1

[OMSK]
Players
257 posts
2,977 battles

lets be honest the US have more than enough premium ships certainly a crew trainer for each class is already present.

i would suggest WG look to add a British CL and this time listen and look at the game the belfast just dont work as a crew trainer as it uses H/E not to mention its got a reputation of being P2W that tag might not be completely justified but its there, and no longer available to purchase.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,469 posts
9,959 battles

Oh, another downtiered stock ship? Seems like they are truly running out of content.

We’ve been discussing submarines since the beginning. [...]  They didn’t fit the gameplay meta. But eventually we realized that we’d otherwise run out of content

Come on, there must be more paper ships!

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,716 posts
8,716 battles

The Americans get riled up over nothing as soon as something of theirs isn't 100% to their liking.

Meanwhile Mutsu is still in a non-final configuration.

Sign in to follow this