Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Benqu

what can i get after selling musashi (buyed for free xp) ??

16 comments in this topic

[FISHR]
Players
2 posts
6,300 battles

hello

i have a question 

game give me gold or return spended free xp?

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles
3 minutes ago, Benqu said:

hello

i have a question 

game give me gold or return spended free xp?

You'll get  credits.

Now I have a one right back at you, why would you want to sell the Musashi?

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
113 posts
6,445 battles

You'll probably get 1 credit. You use 750k free exp to unlock ('research') the ship, which is not refundable. The price of the ship is technically just 1 credit (cheapest ship in game, yeah!)

• Cool 3

Players
899 posts
4,141 battles

I'm pretty sure you'll get a feeling of regret closely followed by misplaced outrage at the unfairness of not getting gold or xp.

• Funny 5

[SM0KE]
Players
2,068 posts
5,838 battles

Whilst I acknowledge that BBs smell (and their mothers dress them funny), why on earth would you want to sell Musashi? In almost all cases, you can earn a lot more with premiums by playing them than you can by selling them... 

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,770 posts
10,668 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Whilst I acknowledge that BBs smell (and their mothers dress them funny), why on earth would you want to sell Musashi? In almost all cases, you can earn a lot more with premiums by playing them than you can by selling them... 

Isn't Musashi a ship you can re-purchase easily, though? I mean, she technically works like a silver ship with the exceptions that:

1. There's not preceeding ship so the whole XP to research her needs to be paid from free XP

2. She's super-cheap to purchase (1 credit)

In this context I could see someone selling Musashi for the port slot if you're really clogged for some reason. Not that it's likely for someone with enough freeXP for Musashi to be THAT short on port slots...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,208 posts
8,888 battles
2 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Isn't Musashi a ship you can re-purchase easily, though? I mean, she technically works like a silver ship with the exceptions that:

1. There's not preceeding ship so the whole XP to research her needs to be paid from free XP

2. She's super-cheap to purchase (1 credit)

In this context I could see someone selling Musashi for the port slot if you're really clogged for some reason. Not that it's likely for someone with enough freeXP for Musashi to be THAT short on port slots...

If you want to destroy your mounted upgrades... Unmounting them should be quite expensive to temporarily free up a port slut. 

[NWP]
Players
3,543 posts
5,884 battles
Just now, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

If you want to destroy your mounted upgrades... Unmounting them should be quite expensive to temporarily free up a port slut. 

Considering you need 6x25 doubloons for demounting and currently you can get a portslot for 120 :Smile_teethhappy:

[BYOB]
Players
3,071 posts
11,037 battles
58 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Missouri is unsellable, so I guess same applies to other Free Exp boats

You can sell the Kronshtadt and the Nelson. However you won't get anything for them, not even a single silver credit.

So it's not worth anything.

Players
446 posts
6,365 battles
28 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

But can you buy it back for 1 credit?

I'm not willing to be the test subject!!!

Yes, I was REALLY annoyed at Kronstadt after a game and discovered that. It's back in port now looking retardedly Russian

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,108 posts
11,650 battles
2 minutes ago, That_Other_Nid said:

Yes, I was REALLY annoyed at Kronstadt after a game and discovered that. It's back in port now looking retardedly Russian

Oh... So the FXP lot can be bought and sold without losing it forever. I guess technically you research and buy it like a Tech Tree ship!

Kron annoys me too, only because Stalingrad power creeped it hard. Wish I saved my FXP :cap_old:

Beta Tester
46 posts
837 battles

But but but... Why would you want to get rid of the Musashi? She's a wondefull ship, and a really good one at that.

Big tier 10 guns (same guns as the Yamato afaik), great damage potential, really fun ship overall. 

Never gets old to give cruisers a paddlin' :cap_rambo:

Sign in to follow this