Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NothingButTheRain

How much time left for supercontainer for T10 ship?

36 comments in this topic

Players
3,649 posts
8,415 battles

It doesn't seem to be specified in the news section of the website or anywhere else. The discounts will last for justa  few more days, but till when will I have the opportunity to play a tier 10 ship for a super container?

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
889 posts
8,384 battles

I think it ends 28 September dude, one of the wise wizards from the clan informed me.

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
3,065 posts
7,500 battles

The text of the original announcement implies that all closing dates (for 35 xp conversion, ship discounts etc.) are the same for the anniversary thing; so, server reset horribly early Thursday?

Might one of the WG bods be able to confirm though - this might make a significant difference to some people?

Edit: I'm wrong: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/three-more-years/ looks like it's Friday first thing, not Thursday.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
3,065 posts
7,500 battles

I might be cautious though: the next update lands on Thursday - I smell scope for a date mix-up.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
17,807 posts
11,758 battles

It is clearly stated in the announcement....

September 14–28: Supercontainers for Tier X ships

b15977ae-b755-11e8-9049-ac162d8bc1e4_330In celebration of the Anniversary, we are set to launch a unique offer for those who prefer playing with Tier X ships. From September 14 to September 28, play a battle with any Tier X ship to get a supercontainer!

You can complete this combat mission only once for each of your Tier X ships

• Cool 2

Players
3,649 posts
8,415 battles
13 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It is clearly stated in the announcement....

I am reading this here:

Missions

"Let's Celebrate!"

Win a battle

Reward: 1 day of Premium time, 25 cf023fcc-4967-11e8-a88b-ac162d8bc1e4.png"World of Warships Anniversary" camouflage patterns

Ship restrictions: Tier V–X ships

Available types of battle: Operations, Random, Ranked, Clan, and Co-op Battles

You can complete this combat mission only once

"333"

Destroy at least one enemy ship in battle.

Reward: 333,333 credits

Ship restrictions: Tier V–X ships

You can complete this combat mission up to three times.

Supercontainers for Tier X ships

b15977ae-b755-11e8-9049-ac162d8bc1e4_330

Play a battle

Reward: 1 Supercontainer

Ship restrictions: Tier X ships

You can complete this combat mission only once for each of your Tier X ships

On this page

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/three-more-years/

and I don't see what you see?

Where did you copypaste yours from?

Players
3,649 posts
8,415 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

Doh, I don't know why I couldn't find it :Smile_hiding:

I tried looking, but the new layout isn't the best for me when it comes to finding older stuff like that. I thought they had perhaps updates the page or changed the prerequisites :Smile-_tongue:

Thanks all, you all deserve an award! :Smile_medal:

[SM0KE]
Players
3,065 posts
7,500 battles

So, somewhat contradictory info, depending on which news item you look at? If it were me, I would make sure I'd played all my T10 ships before Thursday, just to be certain...

[BYOB]
Players
3,558 posts
13,678 battles
2 hours ago, Verblonde said:

So, somewhat contradictory info, depending on which news item you look at? If it were me, I would make sure I'd played all my T10 ships before Thursday, just to be certain...

You mean of course the 28th of September. :cap_yes:

Or are you?

[SM0KE]
Players
3,065 posts
7,500 battles
24 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

You mean of course the 28th of September. :cap_yes:

Or are you?

Well, the first story released gave the 28th as the deadline for bagging SCs; the second said nothing specific, but gave the 21st as the overall deadline for everything in the news story (presumably, in all cases, very first thing in the morning for the closing dates).

People can make their own minds up, I guess...

Players
3,649 posts
8,415 battles
51 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Well, the first story released gave the 28th as the deadline for bagging SCs; the second said nothing specific, but gave the 21st as the overall deadline for everything in the news story (presumably, in all cases, very first thing in the morning for the closing dates).

People can make their own minds up, I guess...

To me this does kinda matter, as I can get up to 2 more ships to tier 10 ina  week. But doing so in 2 days is really gonna burden my sanity :cap_haloween:

Players
1,860 posts
12,854 battles

Gonna go off on a little tangent here.

I really lost count over all the times I've tried to suggest they start using an editor or something - by which I mean a person, not a piece of software - who notices these kinds of things and improves their general communications. With the player base as well as the media.

Instead...

https://venturebeat.com/2018/09/18/why-wargaming-is-disrupting-world-of-warships-with-submarines-and-revamped-aircraft-carriers/

Here we have the "publishing director for North America at the World of Warships group at Wargaming", and one of the first things he does in this interview is telling the media in so many words that his company is running out of ideas for new content for this game.

Then later, he actually says verbatim "The more you add, the harder it is to balance. If we add more and more kinds of vehicles, the balance becomes very difficult." Granted, that was in the context of the whole carrier mess clean-up. But it was in the same interview! This looks as though it completely escaped his notice that he added yet another yuge red flag with that statement, declaring his company, which is in the process of adding a completely new class of ship, which the CEO not too many years ago said will never ever happen because it was impossible to balance, must be running a yuge risk.

Don't get me wrong. I love the idea, have suggested it myself at various times and places. I am certain it has potential and I love to see them taking that kind of risk.

As a player.

As an investor, or any kind of money person, I'd certainly start being highly skeptical about the game's (and the company's) business model on witnessing that kind of PR by a comms section head. Pardon the rant and my Teutonic bluntness here. You don't even need to know the old Nick Moran video to see this is a bit questionable.

• Cool 1

Players
1,860 posts
12,854 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, NothingButTheRain sagte:

To me this does kinda matter, as I can get up to 2 more ships to tier 10 ina  week. But doing so in 2 days is really gonna burden my sanity :cap_haloween:

I really wouldn't worry about two more goddam SCs. In all probability, they'd give you 50 Zulu flags each.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
3,065 posts
7,500 battles
Just now, Nautical_Metaphor said:

I really wouldn't worry about two more goddam SCs. In all probability, they'd give you 50 Zulu flags each.

This. I opened five (three for T10s, and the other two for finishing a stage in a campaign) - four of them were flags...

Players
3,649 posts
8,415 battles
2 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

I did get 100 more zulu hotel, so now I'm at 450 of those or something :Smile_teethhappy:

But I had none last year and only 3 this year (I gotten 2 more as I in fact had only Yamato as tier 10 a week before, but Megazao unlocked) and there's no telling if tier 10 ships will also net some supercontainers next year...:Smile_sad:

[SM0KE]
Players
3,065 posts
7,500 battles
Just now, NothingButTheRain said:

And the 5th was?....:fish_haloween:

Imp Nikolai I, which is pretty cool, to be fair (even though it's a BB, and BBs smell, and their mothers dress them funny)...

• Funny 1

Players
3,649 posts
8,415 battles
Just now, Verblonde said:

Imp Nikolai I, which is pretty cool, to be fair (even though it's a BB, and BBs smell, and their mothers dress them funny)...

must....have....2..more.supercontainers! :fish_nerv:

• Funny 2

Players
3,649 posts
8,415 battles
Just now, Nautical_Metaphor said:

Well the whole reason you have that Q in the first place is of course because their communication is in such a state.

True, but for me, in this sole thread, the answer to my question would be all that's required for me. It would answer my question and besides your question is not gonna get solved within a week anyway :cap_hmm:

[SM0KE]
Players
3,065 posts
7,500 battles
Just now, NothingButTheRain said:

must....have....2..more.supercontainers! :fish_nerv:

You know you'll just get ramming flags, and a Krispy Kreme...!

;)

• Funny 1

Players
500 posts
9,845 battles

So many flags,  (especially the anti det ones) 

So much paint

But 2 shots of 7 days premium and 50k free xp 

Really wanted a tirpiz tho :(

Sign in to follow this