Gailainne2

Cheating [edited]1000+ players on T1

14 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
336 posts
4,801 battles

Oh i wish that "less skilled players" were confined to tier 4, but you aren`t crying about that are you?

Let me remind you then: playing on lower tier isn`t against rules.

You also have an equal chance of both facing, and getting one of those player on your team.

On the other hand T1 is still far from optimal for sealclubbing, so you won`t find many skilled players there.

Personally i farm my krakens, and high calibers in V-25, which seems to be the best ship tier 1-4 for me.

Cheers

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles

Not a fan of seal clubbers myself, but the fact remains that they aren't doing anything wrong, at least not as far as the rules are concerned.

• Cool 1

[FAM_A]
Players
526 posts
9,235 battles

Random battles for new players (low account level) has protected MM. At tier I you only face 1 enemy human, and at tier 2 (3 depending on account level) they will face 2-3 enemy human, and also newbies as them.

Ofc, there is the possibility you've only played with one ship, reached tier V and want to research a new branch and with only 50-100 battles you'll face these seal clubbers but it will also happen with tier 7 MM in your tier V ships.

[HUN]
Players
205 posts
2,170 battles
3 hours ago, TheComedian1983 said:

example

Wow, how can someone have such a low winrate? Must be actively sabotaging the fight, because even being AFK has good chances of achieving a higher winrate than that.

Players
4 posts
508 battles
3 hours ago, B4karra said:

Random battles for new players (low account level) has protected MM. At tier I you only face 1 enemy human, and at tier 2 (3 depending on account level) they will face 2-3 enemy human, and also newbies as them.

Ofc, there is the possibility you've only played with one ship, reached tier V and want to research a new branch and with only 50-100 battles you'll face these seal clubbers but it will also happen with tier 7 MM in your tier V ships.

That's not the case, I've been playing the T1 cruisers, att I had a destroyer and a cruiser at T2, no T3's. My service level was 12 I think, its now 13, does that make a difference?

Maybe the title was a bit inflammatory.... but really I'm wondering why it is allowed. I'm not sure some of you are getting the point, if T1 and 2 players aren't protected, giving them a chance to progress without getting clubbed every game, they will leave, knocking back the WOW player base, which can only hurt the game surely?

[SM0KE]
Players
2,068 posts
5,838 battles

The thing is, T1 players are protected initially (as previously mentioned), assuming they aren't in a division with a more established player. You also get stuck in coop for your early battles, further reducing the seriousness of the opposition (and you can play coop any time you want 'easy mode', provided you aren't the only real person online, as it gets harder then (as I've discovered repeatedly, hence my embarrassing WR in coop).

After that, you do risk being exposed to the occasional seal-clubber, but there is a 50% chance they'll be on your side, and low tier games are done so quickly, who cares - if you get exploded, you can just play another one in no time.

Although I have zero evidence of retention rates etc., my guess is that the real turn-off for new players is more likely to be when they get their hands on their first T5+ ship - the jump to +2 MM is where the real shock happens. With the recent changes to the requirements to obtaining lower tier ships (last patch?), people will encounter this shock sooner, as well, which may not be ideal (on the other hand, you'll be able to stay in coop longer and still progress, which might mitigate things a bit?)...

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
111 posts
1,564 battles

This is nothing new to any of the WG titles. As others have said their is the chance that these same players end up on your team as there is that they end up on the enemy team. In the end really it just all random. Do as others have done before you learn from the skilled whether they be on your team or not and join up in divisions and have a bit of fun with it.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,135 posts
5,909 battles

That's not cheating, that's seal clubbing :Smile_trollface: Big difference. 

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles
3 hours ago, Timewarp76 said:

This is nothing new to any of the WG titles. As others have said their is the chance that these same players end up on your team as there is that they end up on the enemy team. In the end really it just all random. Do as others have done before you learn from the skilled whether they be on your team or not and join up in divisions and have a bit of fun with it.

Seal clubbers will exist as long as the rules allow it. Also, people are quite frankly deluding themselves if they think this issue only exists in WG titles.

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
1,756 posts
6,230 battles
On 9/20/2018 at 12:41 PM, _SnowdropFox_ said:

So you have problems in dealing with 3 people with 45% or less WR?

LMAO.

He just started with the game :-/

On 9/17/2018 at 7:53 PM, Gailainne2 said:

Simple question, why is this allowed? some of these guys have played T10!!!!!!

What chance have new players against them?

Dick1.jpg

Dick2.jpg

Dick3.jpg

Dick4.jpg

Dick5.jpg

Dick6.jpg

Game.jpg

My advice: Learn this game, don't get mad about matchmaking or anything. You need tons of games until you're really experienced. Later Tiers are even more complex with additionally consumables and more captain skills. When you hit the 1000 battles, you will see this game differently