Sign in to follow this  
Adm_Ballsey

How to Play Akizuki Gameplay Guide Upgrades Captain Skills

2 comments in this topic

Players
101 posts
13,146 battles

Hello once again everyone, I felt the need to update this post and guide focusing more on how to play versus all the carriers that are now in the game as it definitely requires an adaptation to strategy.
This updated Akizuki guide features a great game I played recently while being up tiered versus a Super Unicum tier 10 Midway division getting 3K base xp in the process. I hope you all enjoy the video.

The tier 8 Japanese gunboat Akizuki is so much fun. It's a bit sluggish speed wise but the guns make up for it in spades. I included the captain skills and ship upgrades I use at the start of the video.
let me know what you think of the video and my gamestyle and please don't be afraid to criticize. This old sea dog is never too old to learn.

Players
101 posts
13,146 battles

Hello once again everyone,
My clanmate Beardedgaming recently had this amazing game in his Akizuki where he gets a staggering 4,000+ base experience, yes base!
I hope you all enjoy the video and let me know in the comments what you think and until the next time, keep sailing it like you stole it o7

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

Sign in to follow this