You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NightHawkish

Supply Lines Event - Error Detected

8 comments in this topic

[-ENF-]
Players
457 posts
6,215 battles

Greetings Everybody,

My nickname in-game is "NightHawkish", The commander of the [-ENF-] Elite Naval Forces clan

We have a problem here. The supply lines event which is being organized by Proships.ru during the past 3 weeks is having a problem with deleting players stats.

The event mainly depends on achieving the required damage targets to get a "star" for each accomplished target. We noticed that some of our members are losing their progress! - We decided to take some screenshots for the next ones and we found it. There is an error and our member's progress is being deleted !!!

We have no idea who else from our clan lost his/her progress too but the one we managed to locate is shown on the 2 screenshots provided below

Shizume+reset_1537094815.png

Shizume+reset+2_1537094901.png

The event ended today 8:00 AM central European summer time, and we think that if our lost stars are back then we will make to a win

The loss of the stars from our perspective is the main reason why we lost the last phase against another clan and add to that the massive frustration that happened once our members detected that their stats are being deleted while the event is running! - It decreased the motivation badly and we would like to request an explanation for this error if you please.

We decided to contact you guys since we have no idea how to contact the Proships.ru organizers since their community and their website is all in the Russian language while we are an international clan playing on the EU server - We tried to add some comments hoping for a reply on the news comment box of the supply lines event, but after nearly 24 hours, we didn't get any replies there so this is why we decided to post it here on the WoWs official forums - Below, is a screenshot showing the attempt we did to contact you through the news comments box.

573a5f1431ced0d8645da7db84d45db9.png

According to your replies and your cooperation to check this error, Our response will be calculated.

Thank you for your time reading and I hope that if other clans already faced this kind of problems in the supply lines event too, then add your reply here.

regards,

Elite Naval Forces Clan

NightHawkish

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,548 posts

according to a post in the German subforum this problem occured for players that had several instances of page open at the same time or used the "take part" button several times or similar circumstances, and you should contact proships to get it fixed

[-ENF-]
Players
5 posts
9,919 battles

My in-game nickname is shizume and I was the one directly affected not once, but two times. I only had one instance of page open. 

First time it hapenned on sunday morning when I logged in for the first time that day - when I logged in russian page, my saturday's progress has gone, I only saw my nickname with blank advancement. I've started again and everything went smoothly until I've reached 12 stars.

Because of bad experience from saturday's part I've checked their page every time when I scored a star. I simpy switched to google and pressed ctrl+F5 (refresh page). Everything was fine at 11 starts but when I scored 12th star and refreshed their page I was once again thrown to page with previous results

and my advancement nullified.

I am very sure that we are not the only clan with that issue and I think that events with bugs like this doesn't belong to such great game in every other aspects.

Furthermore I firmly believe that event of such importance (oil for upcoming clan upgrades) should be built in-game ("take part"button should appear in game directly).

Another thing is that such errors make the game very unfair. You should take in consideration that the results from competing with another clan would be different with my stars added to clan global score and don't forget I had 2 more tries in which I would probably scored at least one more star.

And last, but not least, I was very mad and frustrated after magical dissapearing of my stars. After all player invest at least 4 hours to play 15 battles, after first reset that means 8 hours and again after that reset you completely lose a will to compete further.

That's why I won't participate in any event organized by Proships.ru anymore if they don't compensate our missing stars and fix that bug.  

Regards, Shizume, the recruiter of [-ENF-] Elite Naval Forces

[-ENF-]
Players
457 posts
6,215 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

according to a post in the German subforum this problem occured for players that had several instances of page open at the same time or used the "take part" button several times or similar circumstances, and you should contact proships to get it fixed

1 hour ago, NightHawkish said:

We decided to contact you guys since we have no idea how to contact the Proships.ru organizers since their community and their website is all in the Russian language while we are an international clan playing on the EU server - We tried to add some comments hoping for a reply on the news comment box of the supply lines event, but after nearly 24 hours, we didn't get any replies there so this is why we decided to post it here on the WoWs official forums.

The answer to your comment is already on the top post

I quoted that part for you since you probably didn't read it ..

Players
1 post
8,143 battles

Ok wargaming was not directly involved in this event so cannot be directly responsible, but at the end what someone remembers is the name Wargaming. The good thing is that so far the company has been very professional so it is expected that a solution from the wargaming part will be soon solve all this.

In any other case it will just be a bad reputation token for wargaming and this is not good .

As for the other guys from Proships .. really guys ? that much amateur ? Do you plan more events for the future days to come? LOL !!!

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
9 posts
5,168 battles

Someone (with authority)  needs to investigate this so that ALL players and Clans involved receive a fair conclusion. 

• Cool 1

[-ENF-]
Players
457 posts
6,215 battles

It's sad that we didn't get any response from WG at all ...

We are currently disappointed and didn't expect that ignoring response actually.

It is without a doubt now, that [-ENF-] clan will no longer participate in any event created by Proships.ru again.

You can lock this thread, We are no longer interested now.