You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DuneDreamer

Ouroboros signals

4 comments in this topic

Question

[BEWBS]
Players
499 posts

I'm looking for more Ouroboros signals. I remember acquiring a few dozen and successfully used them to get the cruiser Krohnstadt but I don't remember from where. It should have been some kind of reward.

Anyway, I'm looking to get my hands on more of these flags. I looked in the premium shop but I don't see them there. I only see a Papa Papa bundle on offer and they offer lesser free XP bonus. Is there a way to acquire Ouroboros signals through the shop, missions or any other way?

3 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,548 posts
Vor 31 Minuten, DuneDreamer sagte:

Is there a way to acquire Ouroboros signals through the shop, missions or any other way?

simple answer: no. You can buy the premium anniversary containers that MAY contain Ouroboros, but the chances are high that you the other special signals...

when the PTS is online you can collect some special signals, but only a few...

[BEWBS]
Players
499 posts
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

simple answer: no. You can buy the premium anniversary containers that MAY contain Ouroboros, but the chances are high that you the other special signals..

That's too bad. I remember been able to collect close to 15k free XP from a singe battle with these signals in combination with other signals and camouflages.

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
709 posts
9,117 battles

Yeah, like all special signal flags they have no reliable source. You just have to hope you get them from special containers or supercontainers or as mission/challenge rewards, etc.