You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Genie_of_the_Lamp

This is for KINGS clan

43 comments in this topic

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,787 posts
10,685 battles
5 minutes ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

And i dont give a damm

It doesn't seem so, considering that you made a whole Forum thread to announce that you want to purposefully teamkill people based on your grudge. It tells us many things about you but "not giving a damn" isn't one of them.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,454 posts
13,851 battles
2 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

tumblr_mzgjmp7Fl31spy7ono1_500.gif

:etc_swear:, that's cute.

I have diabetes now.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[OMNI]
Players
90 posts
7,261 battles

Even if a platoon have reported you alone, you are not getting ban chat so easy. Probably you in the end more or other players have reported you and you might deserve it ;)

• Cool 1

[OMNI]
Players
90 posts
7,261 battles

And is not the second time you are getting banned and crying as i can see from your forum profile.

• Funny 1

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

The chat ban system gets abused by lesser creatures and vermin in divisions, nothing new there.

No need to create a forum thread about it.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,123 posts
18,206 battles

oh... yeah.... this thing on?!.... hello internet atTenSiOOOOOn, i have to add something wary impotent to this impotent topic! any time :Smile_honoring:

Spoiler

l-1562-whoever-invented-this-word-was-a-

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles

@OP: stop worrying about being reported, I live from one chat ban to the next. Some I deserve, some I hadn't said a word.

We live in an age where boys no longer display the true courage of yesterday. Todays courage is people ganging up on a person / minority and causing them to suffer in some way. These gang bangers then walk away feeling like they've achieved some great feat, with a sense of bravado. They can't survive on their own and they have no courage on their own, they need to feed off the admiration of their peers and need some form of recognition. We live in the age of the mindless pack mentality where people no longer stand apart as individuals, but need to belong to a group, most as sheep, one or two as leaders. Get used to it.

Also, creating a forum post about this is silly. No-one truly cares about any of this. You only set yourself up as a victim. Next time you see a guy thats given you a hard time in battle (or a clan) just spend all your reports on them and laugh to yourself. They'll wonder what they did wrong when they see they;ve been reported in the end game notifications.

• Funny 1

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
4 hours ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:

21712 games and still cry ? :Smile_facepalm:

28411 games and still flaming?

And yes, collective abuse of report system by clan division's is nothing new.

That type of people have bigger karma in hurricane league which allows them to expand abuse above 7.

3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Calling a ship OP is a bit snowflaky too....

Deal with it!

Not really if some ship really is OP. That is stupidity made by WG.

Best way to deal with it is to keep distance.

[DPT]
Players
234 posts
7,894 battles
2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Well, I just got it and it really isn't though?

It certainly feels like an upgrade to Kitakaze but I can't sy it is OP.

Khaba takes it apart like no other, it eats BB pens if it shoots without smoke and it certainly eats torps like no other DD.

My Khaba has 8.9 sec rudder shift and I ate less torps in the last 100 games with her than I did with my harugumo in like what 10?

[SNI]
Players
489 posts
8,171 battles

Can't undertand why someone should get a chat ban for something like ""focus on the Harugumo the OP Ship" , if that's true.

Childish behavior from the ones that reported that messages, and by the ones that are mocking the op in this thread.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[JOK3R]
Players
230 posts
31,191 battles
8 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

28411 games and still flaming?

And yes, collective abuse of report system by clan division's is nothing new.

That type of people have bigger karma in hurricane league which allows them to expand abuse above 7.

where is the flame ? :Smile_amazed:I also take chat ban, sometimes I deserve sometimes questionable, but I definitely will not come crying on the forum

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,053 posts
29,784 battles
13 hours ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:

21712 games and still cry ? :Smile_facepalm:

He couldn't beat my number of games record so far. :Smile_teethhappy:. But seriously, Getting chat banned cuz of nothing is absolutely absurd. I know a person who got chat banned for just saying nothing!! :Smile_sceptic:

[SCRUB]
Players
7,309 posts
9,577 battles
30 minutes ago, ABED1984 said:

I know a person who got chat banned for just saying nothing!! :Smile_sceptic:

That must've been a long, long time ago since iirc at the latest with the implementation of the Karma meter the report for misbehaviour in chat is automatically dismissed if the person didn't use the chat.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,123 posts
18,206 battles
2 hours ago, Amon_ITA said:

Can't undertand why someone should get a chat ban for something like ""focus on the Harugumo the OP Ship" , if that's true.

Childish behavior from the ones that reported that messages, and by the ones that are mocking the op in this thread.

lol, "beware of my torps"... i'm pretty sure there's something more than op states (without any proof anyway...). i guess it might not been the 1st time he got reported 4 whatnot.

4 sure i can tell, i'm def'o no snowflake in the games chat and yet never got a chatban at all rofl. even on my hardest flames, being reported tripple or more.... none.

so, whos mocking/acting childish!? the one who can't get over a bit of internet heat, runs to forums, starts naming and shaming and crying?!

or the one to have a lil fun on the opportunity of a senseless thread, to at least bring the sense of fun in?!...

nvm, just a guess :Smile_smile:

[OMNI]
Players
90 posts
7,261 battles

Well I've researched a little bit more in my clan and it proved that you deserved to get chat-banned. Next time stop accusing others for you misbehavior. In the end it's not your first time you are getting this ban.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
953 posts
8,508 battles
17 hours ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Today i made a remark in general chat to "focus on the Harugumo the OP Ship" which was occupied by one of this K clan.

After the match i ve received a chat ban. It was the only remark i made in that match.

General chat? You mean the chat that can be seen by both sides??

Don't use all chat then and you'll never suffer the unjust penalty of a chat ban again, will you.... Or will you?

[SNI]
Players
489 posts
8,171 battles
3 hours ago, MrWastee said:

lol, "beware of my torps"... i'm pretty sure there's something more than op states (without any proof anyway...). i guess it might not been the 1st time he got reported 4 whatnot.

4 sure i can tell, i'm def'o no snowflake in the games chat and yet never got a chatban at all rofl. even on my hardest flames, being reported tripple or more.... none.

so, whos mocking/acting childish!? the one who can't get over a bit of internet heat, runs to forums, starts naming and shaming and crying?!

or the one to have a lil fun on the opportunity of a senseless thread, to at least bring the sense of fun in?!...

nvm, just a guess :Smile_smile:

I clearly said "if it's true" in my post.

And if what the op wrote is true, then i stand by my opinion.