Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zlaraki

This has to be the most ridiculous thing Ive seen in game

11 comments in this topic

[EUROF]
Players
317 posts
3,726 battles

The captain penalty you recieve when you switch ships through tiers. 175k penalty on lower tier??? Are you serious? I will be able to buy a next tier ship by the time I complete that. And the story repeats when I buy my next ship.

Either lower the price of doubloons or lower the penalty on lower tier ships. It doesnt take a genius to figure that out.

[CATS]
Players
17,769 posts
11,755 battles

Or do not put high level captains on low Tier ships....

• WG does want to earn money (increased costs for retraining the better the captain is)
  • discourage seal clubbing by making retraining of high level captains costly, that you think twice before putting them on a low level ship
  • Cool 2

[WCWVE]
Players
880 posts
13,546 battles

I generally move unemployed captains up to the newest ships and retain all ships

Example - 10pt Erie captain from reserve into Seattle - 25000 K to retrain or just 2 battles 

Players
67 posts
2,846 battles

Its not that expensive to move captains around... like $2 or 2 euros or what ever the price is. That's the cost of a soda and a candy bar. As long as you actually use the ship with the captain on it, its not a bad deal.

• Cool 2

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,838 battles
1 hour ago, JimmyThePirate said:

Its not that expensive to move captains around... like $2 or 2 euros or what ever the price is. That's the cost of a soda and a candy bar. As long as you actually use the ship with the captain on it, its not a bad deal.

2 bucks here, 2 bucks there...

[DC_DK]
Players
2,476 posts
24,937 battles

Its all about how you value your own time. If I have to move a high ranking commander I usual pay doubloons.. Yes I can use elite commander xp to do the job, but its use less of my time to earn 1-2€ than to earn the 125.000 elite commander xp needed. Rather use my xp to instant create a new 10 point commander.

Players
311 posts
10,268 battles
5 hours ago, JimmyThePirate said:

Soda? Candy Bar?

Image result for This is not the states

[ONE2]
Players
2,784 posts
16,038 battles

Weel, I have dedicated Captains in all my ships - PROBLEM SOLVED! Also customized all Captain skills accordingly, which really does help improve individual ship performance. Well OK, admitted a 19 point Captain on Hashidate might possibly be considered shamefully excessive... I regret deeply.

giphy.gif

But then again, I had no choice. ALL my German &IJN DD and Cruiser Caps are at 19 points these days. Next project, the Russians & Murica !:Smile_izmena::Smile_teethhappy:

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
381 posts
11,327 battles

If you're throwing high level captain into ships tat you are passing through so quickly then just use the free option and play with nerfed skills, I only start retraining them properly at T6+

Players
1,844 posts
12,801 battles
Vor 16 Stunden, JimmyThePirate sagte:

Its not that expensive to move captains around... like $2 or 2 euros or what ever the price is. That's the cost of a soda and a candy bar.

It's €1.72 if you buy the 49.99 doubloon chest, to be precise.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GdW79l1hAu7cDeP6R-zKDkR6F6M2Jjv0YJLdUULC-hE/edit#gid=853355875

[HEATH]
Players
41 posts
20,756 battles
On 9/16/2018 at 11:41 PM, Lord_Holland_of_Wessex said:

Soda? Candy Bar?

Image result for This is not the states

Fizzy pop and sweeities?

Sign in to follow this