You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Wargaming.net and Arsenal not working?

16 comments in this topic

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Dont know where else to put this thread as I didnt see it would fit anywhere.

Anyone else having this technical issues with these two things? Cant open none of them for a while and I know its not my connection issue because everything else works fine.

I was about to check reply on my ticket on support but cant open it. Also I was unable to log in to game.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Well, I cant be only one with this issue because everything else involving internet browser and bandwith in general works fine.

And I refuse to manualy reset my modem just to see if this specific problem will be fixed.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
13 minutes ago, tenacious_torps said:

Working fine here. Run a trace on it, it's probably a carrier issue.

What you mean by carrier issue?

Players
3,565 posts
7,329 battles
Just now, Hades_warrior said:

ISP.

Though Arsenal (and other web based elements) use external cef_browser_process.exe. If you don't permit it in firewall, it will no workie:fish_nerv:

[HF_30]
Players
1,315 posts
11 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

To put it in laymen's terms, your data travels different segments of the net and there might be bottlenecks on the way that WG can do eff all about. It might not even be in the responsibility of your ISP, but some folks you never heard of or had any deals with whatsoever.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Dont know where exactly the problem is, and im sure no one from WG will tell anything. Maybe its best for me to avoid playing this game for today, as im sure it could end up with DC and that sucks for any player.

This forum is a bit slower in loading pages but still working. So only this two is a mess.

Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Dont know where else to put this thread as I didnt see it would fit anywhere.

Anyone else having this technical issues with these two things? Cant open none of them for a while and I know its not my connection issue because everything else works fine.

I was about to check reply on my ticket on support but cant open it. Also I was unable to log in to game.

giphy.gif

[KRAKN]
Players
107 posts
11,790 battles

Had the same problem mostly all this afternoon :

News taking ages to load

Arsenal slow to load

and 400-700 ms ping ingame

game unplayable like that so a break for today 

[GEEKS]
Players
8 posts
7,632 battles

Same here, i ran the WGcheck.exe after waiting a few minutes for the tech pages to load. and it shows no packetloss and stable ping to login2.worldofwarships.eu but now that im running pingplotter for a longer time it shows about 1% packetloss.

[DICG]
Players
3 posts
12,437 battles

The same for me, disconnected, ping up to 1000, penality for disconnections, arsenal not working!!!! Impossible to play, many flags lost!!!

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
42 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

giphy.gif

Could you explain? 

36 minutes ago, V_RASK said:

Had the same problem mostly all this afternoon :

News taking ages to load

Arsenal slow to load

and 400-700 ms ping ingame

game unplayable like that so a break for today 

Yea I heard many players have ping problems in game, but I havent played today yet (mostly because of this problem) so I dont know if my ping is also bad.

But whatever it was causing this issue, it seems now works for me. Support web page is loading normal, Arsenal in game also not so slow anymore.

It must be something on their side.

Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
40 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Could you explain?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=no soup for you

"An exclamation used in the event where someone changes his or her mind about giving something to someone else. The word "soup" may be replaced with the object at hand; the reference to the show can still be very obvious if the speaker uses the correct tone of voice. This is the catch phrase of the soup nazi from Seinfeld."

• Boring 1