Windy_Gusset

Looking for clan

6 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
2,182 battles

Old Eve refugee with many years of co-operative battle experience seeks suitable clan to learn from and progress within the game.

I figured I better clan up as I'm probably picking up bad habits playing as a lone wolf and would like to learn to hold my own as efficiently and effectively as possible.

I am in my frivolous fifties. Have plenty of spare time, but I do have a commitment as an alpha tester for fallout, though this commitment is during NA time zones

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
165 posts
2,762 battles

Hi  frivolous fifties Windy_Gusset ,

You fit right in with us, our demographic is 25-60ish!

We're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun. :cap_horn:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're not so much into CW (yet).  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Players
26 posts
3,295 battles

Hi Windy,

We are [CG] Company Gamers. We are currently recruiting active players like yourself.

We are a seasoned bunch of guys with plenty of experience, clan wars active and good fun within the clan. Plenty of dry humour.

Our TeamSpeak address is 46.101.38.61 If you are interested.