CrusaderQueen

Unsure how to play from browser

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts

I was told that I could play this game direct from the browser like my friend does in Canada. But it keeps telling me to download over 30Gb gaming files.

Is there a link in which I can click on to play game as in open source?

4 answers to this question

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,565 posts
6,266 battles

You sure your friend does not mean WoWs Blitz or something similar? The only thing I could find about this game in browser form is this site: https://vortex.gg/games/world-of-warships. But I fail to see how a 30 gig game can be played through a browser and remain playable. 

Considering how most games these days are big data leviathans WoWs does not take up that much space if you have a decent harddrive.

Players
2 posts

Thank you so much for replying so promptly. I will have to check with them again when they get back from work. I checked out vortex but you have to pay for it via that company. He did say it was free and that he's been playing it for over 2 years.

However I will check again.

You see we both play Vikings war of clans by Plarium and he informed me I could play this game in the same way.

[TORPZ]
Alpha Tester
424 posts
6,498 battles

As far as I see Plarium is a kind of launcher/game center for mobile and browser games. Your friend probaply meant that you can play World of Warships Blitz, as this is indeed a mobile game and should be playable using launchers or emulators. There also exists World of Warships, which is a PC game and is not playable from a browser, but this is independent from the Blitz version of the game.

So you can use Plarium to play WoWs Blitz the same way you play this Vikings War game, but if you want to play the non-mobile version, you need to download 30 GB+ of data.

• Cool 2