Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Drake847

Oil event buggy or we get screwed

19 comments in this topic

[LOOM]
[LOOM]
Players
421 posts
18,984 battles

A member loses stars . We dont know why but we feel screwed5b9e3f5e42dc1_Screenshot_2018-09-16Screenshot.thumb.png.c11c18b6ebfdbf8ad0d7598305b4d36a.png5b9e3f5c2150a_Screenshot_2018-09-16Screenshot(1).thumb.png.7bf53d7e34d8244be00054775f54938b.png5b9e3f3d3ca19_Screenshot_2018-09-15Screenshot(18).thumb.png.d01b178e8bc6604aa7d7f68a5a421cb0.png

As you can see 65 been with his Tries  . 61 before and 62 after his been deleted (one meneber brought up on try at german dds thats why it is 62 and not 61 ) . This happen last weekend also buit we had no screen shots. This weekend i did screens from  the results .

THIS IS JUST NOT RIGHT .

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,374 posts
4,163 battles

Can it be that this member set his stats to hidden in the time of the event?

As far i know games can't be count when hidden and it also can eventually make problems.

5 minutes ago, Krawallschachdel said:

No answer from anyone  yet ? .Or any comment on the topic ?

What did you expect on sunday afternoon?

Also the gamers are not committed to give you any answer!

Btw, why did the player not made screenshots himself so we could have look the game summary at the buttom?

[LOOM]
[LOOM]
Players
421 posts
18,984 battles

cause he forgot it and the gamer we talking about is Kpt_sZ_Vollhorst . But i did them  and you can clearly see the stars from the other clan are going up. and no he has his profile open .All the time .

[NWP]
Players
3,582 posts
5,919 battles

Seems like its a thing happening to others too. I mean that kinda sucks...

Not sure how they will figure that one out really.

Players
3,359 posts
5,833 battles
9 minutes ago, Drake847 said:

cause he forgot it and the gamer we talking about is Kpt_sZ_Vollhorst . But i did them  and you can clearly see the stars from the other clan are going up. and no he has his profile open .All the time .

Ok, there is definatly something wrong or you are good at faking screenshots :Smile_hiding:. Everyone can check your clan on the page, you´ll see its infact screens from this week and the games on the first screen from Kpt_sZ_Vollhorst are gone (Iowa, Nelson, Alsace). I wonder if there is a way to somehow reset the counter. That would suck, since you could start again, when you have screwed too many times.

[LOOM]
[LOOM]
Players
421 posts
18,984 battles

So at least we are not alone .  right now it is close to losing cause we miss those 4 stars .

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
1 hour ago, Drake847 said:

So at least we are not alone .  right now it is close to losing cause we miss those 4 stars .

One of our guys lost his stars yesterday also.... didn't have screenshots to back it up though.

[WCWVE]
Players
773 posts
12,008 battles

Not sure that hey will be able to do anything about it as Proships is an external site not run directly by WG, the best idea would be to find out if Proships have a help desk or any help and ask them 

[NED]
Players
4,201 posts
11,706 battles

We didn't have this problem. sometimes it takes a few seconds to get a score to come through. But no setbacks in the numbers.

[LOOM]
[LOOM]
Players
421 posts
18,984 battles

I wrote  to Mr.Conway  ,lets see  . Fact is the war is over and we have a draw 74 to 74  with the missing stars we would have won . plus those 4 stars would have put us up in the Ranking aswell .

Our Player did his tries again but only got 2 stars this time(so we are missing 2 )  . He been distracted due the fact he got screwed .

I hear other have "star losing " problems too . My best wishes too all who didnt had those issues .

[PUPSI]
Players
6,248 posts
Vor 16 Minuten, Drake847 sagte:

with the missing stars we would have won .

perhaps your opponents have also "lost" stars?

[-ENF-]
Players
6 posts
8,844 battles

We also had a member who’s stars were reset to zero twice yesterday. First when he was on 3 stars and then again when on 10 stars. We submitted screenshots but have not had any replies.

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
391 posts
5,811 battles
23 hours ago, MajorDrawback said:

We also had a member who’s stars were reset to zero twice yesterday. First when he was on 3 stars and then again when on 10 stars. We submitted screenshots but have not had any replies.

As @MajorDrawback mentioned, we submitted screenshots and created a thread like this one for it, but no replies and a completely unexpected ignoring.

That is why we decided not to join any events organized by Proships.ru again since they just proven that they cannot even fix an error or discuss it and WG is not replying back at all

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this