Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

Had honour to play with man himself...

52 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Players
1,415 posts
9,910 battles

“Even though your time on the job is temporary, if you do a good enough job, your work there will last forever.”

Senpai stated that he is still perma banned, but would like to have chance to be here with you guys. So I am sending his greetings and best wishes!

sky.thumb.png.2b153c05f204ba8d65e75e499f077fbd.png

• Cool 8
  • Funny 7

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,287 posts
6,156 battles

The man, the myth and the obese

[HAERT]
Players
2,100 posts

I've had the misfortune to come across Skybuck in several random games and a Ranked, he was not an asset to the team, in fact quite the opposite.

• Cool 1

[BAD-A]
Players
51 posts
8,135 battles

In all seriousness who is this person?

And to recieve a perma ban he made have been a pretty unsavioury character, the sort no one one would ever want to or should model themselves on...

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,100 posts
1 minute ago, TVLX said:

And to recieve a perma ban he made have been a pretty unsavioury character, the sort no one one would ever want to or should model themselves on...

Forum troll and having been lumbered with him on the same team in recent games someone that likes to be deliberately useless in game.

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Players
1,415 posts
9,910 battles
Just now, BeauNidl3 said:

Forum troll and having been lumbered with him on the same team in recent games someone that likes to be deliberately useless in game.

In the end of this game he had 2400 base exp with shimakaze, in ranked game. Very useless.  :D

2 minutes ago, TVLX said:

Why he would be any worse than those all knowning arses, who keep putting you down after every your comment and yet smiling and pretending to be angels face.

He likes to troll, I like to troll... we troll everyone (old, new doesnt matter) and we do it on entertaining way. :D

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,752 posts
10,653 battles
11 minutes ago, TVLX said:

He's a legend.

You might've seen "Skybuck Flying Seal of Approval" or the Oscar-like golden Skybuck statuette that sometimes get posted by some people in very specific threads and/or as response to very specific kind of posts? They were named after him.

Personally I remember him mostly for his vehement position on strike Ranger (not replicable now after some changes but back them it meant a CV with substantial strike potential but extremely easy to shut down and extremely useless for anything other than that strike power due to lack of any fighters whatsoever) being the best way to play Ranked.

• Cool 2

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,167 posts
2,388 battles

SkyBuckFlying

- Defender of the one true CV loadout - Strike Ranger

- Creator of the legendary 'X-Files' series - watch and be prepared to be shocked, stunned, and amazed by the lack of game mechanic knowledge. Here is a classic example - 

- Wearer of the ultimate Tin Foil Hat - the paranoia is strong in this one.

I only know about this legend of the community because my son used to play WoWS before I started and he kept showing me his posts and videos. He was and probably still is a right royal pain in the butt, but I wish he was still allowed here to entertain us. 

Live long and prosper, SkyBuckFlying.

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
Players
1,973 posts
25,607 battles

People change, he should be given a 2nd chance, none of us are innocent, well except me, of course.:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[WGP2W]
Players
1,415 posts
9,910 battles
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

he was more entertaining than the trolls we have nowadays, that's for sure... ah the good old days of Skybuck...

You too, get out.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
1,583 posts
6,232 battles
13 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

he was more entertaining than the trolls we have nowadays, that's for sure... ah the good old days of Skybuck...

There are different ways or schools of trolling. Nowadays because of the political Newspeak and oversensitive Gen. X'er everyone who insults someone is called a "troll"...

If you weed out thouse, you have maybe 4-5 real trolls here in the forums and thats it.

• Boring 1

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,903 posts
3,803 battles
1 hour ago, BeauNidl3 said:

he was not an asset to the team, in fact quite the opposite.

Clearly you are wrong.
Your team had a spy telling their team to activate their illegal cloaking hax at the right time causing you to lose!

[JRM]
Players
931 posts
13,368 battles
22 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

I'm surprised they have internet at gulag.

Is modern gulag comrade, da? :Smile_bajan2:

Players
1,499 posts
10,485 battles
1 hour ago, BeauNidl3 said:

that and in ranked he used to play strike Ranger (or whatever tier USN CV fitted).

Usually with predictably poor results for his teammates.

Sign in to follow this