You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Did you guys all receive 5x "Special signal flags" for every 1.000 battles you played and additional 10x "Anniversary cammos"?

11 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,401 posts
9,958 battles

Hi all,

Did you guys all receive 5x "Special signal flags" for every 1.000 battles you played and additional 10x "Anniversary cammos"?

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/three-more-years/

If you have more than 1000 battles - you will receive an additional 10 cf023fcc-4967-11e8-a88b-ac162d8bc1e4.png"Anniversary camos". And for every 1,000 battles (up to 15,000) - 5 d1018cfe-681d-11e8-95d2-ac162d8bc1e4.png special signal flags of every type.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/september-missions/

If you have more than 1000 battles - you will receive an additional 10 "Anniversary camos". And for every 1,000 battles (up to 15,000) - 5 special signal flags of every type.

I was unable to play on both Friday and Saturday :Smile_sad: and I played just 1 game (Tier X "Des Moines") today (Sunday) but I only got 25x "Anniversary cammos" and 1 "Super Container"... I should have gotten 35x of each "Special signal flags" as stated above... :Smile_amazed:

Is there, possibly, some other requirement?

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,216 posts
8,135 battles

I got my Special signals after 1st battle, there was a slight delay. Dunno about the extra 10 Anniversary camos, didn't pay much attention.

Players
61 posts
2,431 battles
1 minute ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

[snip]

Is there, possibly, some other requirement?

Leo "Apollo11"

I received extra flags and additional camo for every 1000 battle, not sure there is an other requirement. Can't remember if I got those immediately upon login in or after I've played one game though.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,401 posts
9,958 battles

Hi all,

Just now, WolfGewehr said:

I got my Special signals after 1st battle, there was a slight delay. Dunno about the extra 10 Anniversary camos, didn't pay much attention.

That must be it then... I had time for just 1 quick CoOp... will try to find time for proper PvP battle later on... great anniversary weekend (even with +200% EXP for 1st win) and I don't have time to play... :Smile-angry:

Leo "Apollo11"

[TRV]
Players
9 posts
9,152 battles

I got them after the first battle, but you should get a note onscreen that tells you about it.

To see what you get I had to go down in the left corner and select ther "I" and then place the cursor over the different notifications there.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,401 posts
9,958 battles

Hi all,

18 minutes ago, Caurinus said:

Considering that I only have played Co-op the recent days and I've gotten my extras so should you have as well...

RGR... I am on my laptop and not at home but I have WoWs installed on it...

7 minutes ago, General_Clicker said:

I got them after the first battle, but you should get a note onscreen that tells you about it.

To see what you get I had to go down in the left corner and select ther "I" and then place the cursor over the different notifications there.

I know that... but still... nothing... no notification... no flags...

Bh3McO1.jpg

All I got was 50x "Wyvern" flags from my one and only battle in Tier X "Des Moines"... and I have 15.000.000+ Credits... I really didn't need those from "Super Container"... :Smile-angry:

7 minutes ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

oj King leo :) Yes got 75x each :^^

RGR! :Smile_honoring::Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
4,295 posts
11,813 battles

Ah! I was wondering why I got 35 signals extra. Now I know...:Smile_teethhappy:

Perhaps it'll take some time to get through, OP.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,401 posts
9,958 battles

Hi all,

I finally got them - it took 1+ hour though... :Smile_medal:

yi1GQIM.jpg

Thanks for info and help guys - much appreciated! :Smile_honoring:

Leo "Apollo11"