You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
havaduck

The worst bot yet

27 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
2,786 posts
10,127 battles

Naturally the guy that signed up in May and got more pvp games played than me in 3 years (35 games/day) has some ....... questionable stats.

Tsa62yQ.png

So he doesnt have a T10 yet ..... that will be probably another 600-800 ruined games at the atrocious speeds (even for a bot) this pile of human waste is grinding.

And just to give some examples:

GMjYzuH.png

kwjgT5b.png

qo5lsfg.png

Ofc WG cant figure out this is a bot. Ofc matches are becoming more and more boring unstoppable steamrolls by the weak - and ofc WG "cant figure out why" ......

I mean seriously? @MrConway maybe tell the developers to insert a line of code that after 100 games played if you have less than 10 times more avg. damage then the amount of games played, you get an auto ban?

€: 2-8 k avg damage is still 400-500 avg exp? Non linear reward for the win! Clearly that bot deserves 400 and nearly twice the WR and  60.000 average doesnt even give 3 times that ......

• Cool 9
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 2

Beta Tester
290 posts
3,522 battles

Tinfoil hat mode.

has it ever occured to people that WG may be running these bots to keep the game populated? :o

[SCRUB]
Players
2,786 posts
10,127 battles

If I go tinfoil hat mode than thats no a bot but WG staff like S_O. :Smile_hiding::cap_book:

Also their co-op bots are already better than most people let alone this shite. If they would just let loose ops bots on crack and only put them on my side, I could easily breach 80 % WR.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
3,380 posts
13,562 battles
46 minutes ago, PapVogele said:

Tinfoil hat mode.

has it ever occured to people that WG may be running these bots to keep the game populated? :o

has it ever occurred to people that havaduck may be hired by WG to throw suspicion elsewhere? :o

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,786 posts
10,127 battles
27 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

havaduck ...... be hired by WG

960926__safe_screencap_zecora_animated_i

819622__questionable_artist-colon-hotdig

• Funny 1

Players
4,295 posts
11,813 battles

I don't get it OP. You must be wearing you tinfoil hat. Get clear like I am: surely this is Skynet awakening!

Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles
1 hour ago, loppantorkel said:

has it ever occurred to people that havaduck may be hired by WG to throw suspicion elsewhere? :o

nah, he's more likely to be a hired good for Gaijin or some other direct competitor.

I mean, if we're just pulling things out of our behind (like claims about rate of steamroll games, given how if people who claimed this was the case, as they did in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and somehow I bet will also do in 2019, we should be somewhere around 200% by now), why not go all the way?

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
961 posts
5,850 battles
2 hours ago, PapVogele said:

Tinfoil hat mode.

Has it occurred to you that its screwing up the game and is contributing to the abysmal skill level that seems to be rife in most tiers now?

36 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

I don't get it OP. You must be wearing you tinfoil hat. Get clear like I am: surely this is Skynet awakening!

The Use of bots in random battles seems to be on the increase....should we take this as a sign that the player base is decreasing?

I had 2 matches yesterday where bots (DD's) totally screwed the game for us as rather than spotting the oncoming wave of enemy players from the east they desided to go to the total opposite side and go on a sight seeing jolly for whatever reason there programmed to do?

I Have to agree with @havaduck.....

Seems strange to dismiss such an obvious issue at present, even when proof is posted....:Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
5,409 posts
6,798 battles

One would think that a bot would have better MBHR than 3% on NM :cap_hmm:

7 minutes ago, peoplescavalry said:

6 ships sunk in one battle? Well that’s a bit embarrassing.

Retardbonus :cap_fainting:

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
2,009 posts
16,187 battles

Well given that most patterns in nature follow the (Gauss) curve for every super unicum there has to be an abyssmal "worse then coop bot" person, with a huge chunk of average potatoes inbetween no?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,188 posts
12,592 battles
4 hours ago, havaduck said:

(...)

€: 2-8 k avg damage is still 400-500 avg exp? Non linear reward for the win! Clearly that bot deserves 400 and nearly twice the WR and  60.000 average doesnt even give 3 times that ......

Stop posting my stats... :Smile_ohmy:

There's a reason why they are hidden...

• Cool 1

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles

TFW botter can afk his way up to tier 10 in about half the amount of games it will take me to tryhard my first tier 10 in coop.

Why do I even bother...

[CU]
Players
313 posts
3,519 battles
1 hour ago, orzel286 said:

TFW botter can afk his way up to tier 10 in about half the amount of games it will take me to tryhard my first tier 10 in coop.

Why do I even bother...

To be fair, it's your choice to limit your game.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles
1 hour ago, Malfuss said:

To be fair, it's your choice to limit your game.

Not my fault that the best game mode has the worst economy, duh.

[BOBS3]
[BOBS3]
Players
475 posts

I find the contrast between the average values and the best values interesting; average damage of 8441 compared with a best of 165 111? and Average XP of 508 compared with a best of 3486?

I mean I know people can have good games, but to do 19.5 times your average damage or 6.9 times your average XP? A bit of a contrast, almost as if it wasn't always the same thing controlling the ships on the account, like... perhaps and not accusing anyone (:Smile_sceptic:)... there was a bot grinding away with little success most of the time and someone sometimes actually playing the ships that bot had unlocked and doing much better. And that perhaps the contrast could be something to be looked for.

And a second thing that I find interesting here is how it bears out @eliastion's theory of how many games should be won. He's suggested that 3 of 10 are certain defeat, 3 of 10 are certain victory, and the other 4 are the ones you can affect with your actions. So under that theory if "you suck but still play - you'll win 1 of these 4 and secure 40% winrate." and lo and behold the bot has 39.9% :Smile-_tongue:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,375 posts
10,851 battles
5 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Well given that most patterns in nature follow the (Gauss) curve for every super unicum there has to be an abyssmal "worse then coop bot" person, with a huge chunk of average potatoes inbetween no?

With 35 games per day I think it's fair to assume that is indeed a bot grinder. I'd be hard pressed to believe that a person could play that many games over such a timeframe with these results and not have quit in a seething rage already (or without making lots of "OP dis, NURF dat" threads on the forum). The only anomaly would be that this account has at least one decent game under its belly, though I wouldn't think it too strange if the person behind the botting wouldn't play himself every now and then, if only to bump the stats up a bit.

But there's always going to be bots like this around, especially in free-to-play, pay-to-skip business and grind models like WoWs. In that regard it's hardly anything surprising, though certainly frustrating when you end up with one of those on your team.

The one thing I'm taking away from this topic is confirmation that you actually need to actively sabotage your teams to get a consistent below 40% winrate if effectually being AFK all games doesn't get you lower.

[NWP]
Players
5,409 posts
6,798 battles
1 minute ago, Aotearas said:

The one thing I'm taking away from this topic is confirmation that you actually need to actively sabotage your teams to get a consistent below 40% winrate if effectually being AFK all games doesn't get you lower.

Going AFK in a CV? :fish_book:

You hardly see anyone ever having <40% solo WR in BB/CA/DD. CV, sure works. 3-man super glue eater division? Ive seen a Shima once with 17% :cap_fainting:Yes, more then a couple of games, think it was like close to hundred.

Just go to wowsnumbers, sort shima ranking by WR, go to last place, look at 2-man WR (94 games 28,72% WR), 3-man div won 1 out of 22 :cap_haloween:. Not the one i mean, but that will do it

[JRM]
Players
2,009 posts
16,187 battles

well if he chooses an important ship/class to be afk in its possible i guess just imagine 1-3 dds in a battle and one if them afk/bot in basically every match it is in, cv even more so

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
23 hours ago, Mandalorianer said:

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the "+1 Post Counter"...

2021h1d8a.gif

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
5,409 posts
6,798 battles
26 minutes ago, Atorpad said:

Look at this !!!

When bots do better than you !!!!

shot-18_09_16_18_16.04-0763.thumb.jpg.91872ad92a25d49485b3e93923e0ad9f.jpg

you mean, when almost all losing bots are beter than you...

shot-18_09.11_12_56.27-0125.thumb.jpg.a30e7340b4cf738542eb010c440061db.jpg

[WCWVE]
Players
881 posts
13,591 battles

Well, just checked and over the last 4 months I have averaged 11.2 random battles per day

I have been Playing since November 2015 (34 months or 1029 days (approximately)) and during that period have managed a total of 10229 all types of battles, therefore, my overall average is slightly less than 10 battles per day or approximately 3 hours playing time (this includes time waiting for battles)

For someone to have an average of 35 battles per day, they either - play for approximately 10 hours or B get killed easily