Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

Akatsuki (VII) - but now as a PREMIUM?! Maybe?...Some Day???...Maybe...Plse..?

5 comments in this topic

Players
705 posts
19,952 battles

I ALWAYS much liked the Akatsuki (VII)...= in fact the little sister of the mighty Shima!!!...in fact for me it is my very FAV T7 destroyer...always was...never has changed. Yeah, it has higher detecting-range...lower health...BUT it is FAST(!)...+ has triple-torp-launchers (fast reloading!)...sailed with RPF (Radio Location)...play it tricky...such a nice and great tier 7 destroyer. Yes, it has weaknesses (as described above) BUT it also has it STRENGHTS (...that is: if the captain steering it possesses reallife skills, knows the Akatsuki ins&outs)...ship looks simply great(!)...cool!!!....why not introduce Akatsuki (VII) also in some premium way, so ship makes even more credits, giving it a real more powerful drive for players to take it out in battle over & over again?

Making credits by playing battles, must say, IS MY 2nd most important drive, real important: after a battle I wanna get something out of it, makes it realy worth the time having played 20 mins of battles. My 1st drive is to: WIN!!!...get XP!....and trying to BREAK my own personal DAMAGE-DONE-RECORD in that specific ship! That simply = FUN + excellent entertainment and never-ending challenge.

So, Akatsuki (VII) maybe(???) being introduced (...I wonder & hope..)...as a PREMIUM-SHIP woud bring me more credits to play my very fav T7 destroyer (...that is: if I play well...do ok in battle...but many dangerous enemies out there!!! lol...so, depends..I have to play GOOD for doing so, lol)...so..WHY NOT INTRODUCE AKATSUKI (VII) ALSO AS A PREM??? (...with exactly same specs as the SILVER-version??, same strong ...just an idea..what's yr opinion??

(...this is OFF-TOPIC...so...feel free to ventilate yr free thoughts?....just bit brainstorming away from mainstream forums...so what are yr thoughts?)

[POI--]
Players
3,909 posts
5,023 battles

Get a perma camo for the ship? Thing is, the only reason to ever make a premium version is to make a Verniy premium RU DD with only 6 torp tubes with Soviet torps and Russian 130 mm guns instead of IJN 12.7 cm ones. Otherwise, there is no reason to create a premium DD that is the exact copy of a tech tree DD. And one person willing to pay money for economic benefits, while most people likely just play the free ship and leave it at that is not worth making a premium for.

Players
705 posts
19,952 battles
51 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

Otherwise, there is no reason to create a premium DD that is the exact copy of a tech tree DD. And one person willing to pay money for economic benefits, while most people likely just play the free ship and leave it at that is not worth making a premium for.

good comment, ths. But that's exactly the point (again...we are just brainstorming here..off-topics...away from main forum...expressing free thoughts). I understand you, good comment: can assure you I would have no doubt buying say a Prem version of Akatsuki (exactly same specs as the silver one!)...only difference: it making more credits while I enjoy playing that great ship... for sure I would purchase it right away for say some euro 35,=...still fairplay for all....and no p2w no, no, just my Akatsuki making more credits for me....not op..just same play. Still: you have to play good...support team...to make the credits (...that's the challenge!!!...doing fine & making the credits...+ breaking yr own max done damage stats)...nothing changed...only the fact that after 20 mins play you get more credits for investing yr 20 mins of time.

Do you know about X-factor...now ya smile..but I mean,  it in fact means: "something or somebody possessing something unique...that attracts people (read: players)...for me Akatsuki always has ( and still has) the "X-factor". Are there more players sharing my big plus thoughts about Akatsuki? Free thoughts, brainstorming here, could very well be a win-win-market for all?....just brainstorming...again...this is off-topics

And yes, fcaus I have the special perma camo for Akatsuki. But still, after battles played with Akatsuki (good battles!.,..almost ALL tense, entertaining battles) I ask myself: if I spent that 20 mins playing one of my prems I would have had 4x times that nett amount of nett credits.....bit ridiculous if ya think about it, since: battle with Akatsuki (non-prem) are fun/entertaining...good battles!...yet...somehow..after battles I think about the credits....guess I am human??? lollol

[POI--]
Players
3,909 posts
5,023 battles
2 minutes ago, Yaskaraxx said:

good comment, ths. But that's exactly the point (again...we are just brainstorming here..off-topics...away from main forum...expressing free thoughts). I understand you, good comment: can assure you I would have no doubt buying say a Prem version of Akatsuki (exactly same specs as the silver one!)...only difference: it making more credits while I enjoy playing that great ship... for sure I would purchase it right away for say some euro 35,=...still fairplay for all....and no p2w no, no, just my Akatsuki making more credits for me....not op..just same play. Still: you have to play good...support team...to make the credits (...that's the challenge!!!...doing fine & making the credits...+ breaking yr own max done damage stats)...nothing changed...only the fact that after 20 mins play you get more credits for investing yr 20 mins of time.

Do you know about X-factor...now ya smile..but I mean,  it in fact means: "something or somebody possessing something unique...that attracts people (read: players)...for me Akatasuki always has ( and still has) the "X-factor". Are there more players sharing my big plus thoughts about Akatsuki? Free thoughts, brainstorming here, could very well be a win-win-market for all?....just brainstorming...again...this is off-topics

And yes, fcaus I have the special perma camo for Akatsuki. But still, after battles played with Akatsuki (good battles!.,..almost ALL tense, entertaining battles) I ask myself: if I spent that 20 mins playing one of my prems I wouild have had 4x times that nett amount of nett credits.....bit ridiculous if ya think about it, since: battle with Akatsuki (non-prem) are fun/entertaining...good battles...yet...somehow..after battles I think about the credits....guess I am human??? lollol

I rebought Akatsuki yesterday. Mostly because I considered playing it for a bit for Flamu's DD challenge. And general fun. Do I make as many credits with it as I do with premiums? No. Do I think Akatsuki is a decent ship and like its playstyle? yes. Would I pay to get an Akatsuki clone when I could just get one for free? lolno. And that's the crux of it. Akatsuki is not even a DD that is universally well-regarded (unlike, say Gadjah Mada), and you think there's a market for a premium version? There is no profit to be made.

If WG wanted to get money, there are more lucrative premiums. Even for IJN DDs, at T7, the most profitable premium idea would be premium Yuudachi.

Players
705 posts
19,952 battles
2 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

I rebought Akatsuki yesterday. Mostly because I considered playing it for a bit for Flamu's DD challenge. And general fun. Do I make as many credits with it as I do with premiums? No. Do I think Akatsuki is a decent ship and like its playstyle? yes. Would I pay to get an Akatsuki clone when I could just get one for free? lolno. And that's the crux of it. Akatsuki is not even a DD that is universally well-regarded (unlike, say Gadjah Mada), and you think there's a market for a premium version? There is no profit to be made.

If WG wanted to get money, there are more lucrative premiums. Even for IJN DDs, at T7, the most profitable premium idea would be premium Yuudachi.

...Don't know for sure re market (how many players share my thoughts?...dunno)...but can tell you: I like Gadjah Mada (I in past also purchased special perma camo for it)...very good ship..yeah!...but still: Gadjah has not the X-factor (..as good as Gadjah is!!..it has not the X-factor of Akatsuki...at least..for me..that is, lol)....Akatsuki has the X-factor...something complex unique difficult to "pin-point" X-factor. And there are more silver ships having that X-factor (they recognized it with King George V..so they made available a prem KGV just an example)...Akatsuki...high detection...low health....bad AA....but...SPEED + Triple torp turrets + agile + fast reload = great handling (op?...no..just fascinating ship!). You say no market for prem Akatsuki...dunno...I would easily pay euro 35 for it for sure...how many players share my thoughts???...I do not know...again..brainstorming...just curious.

I played sooo many battlles...and if ya ask me: which ships fascinated ya the most..then I answer Atlanta + Akatsuki (...AND there are very many more ships all tiers extremely fascinating, objectively)...and when ya ask me WHY?..WHY those ships?..then I answer: dunno...just great ships!...attract me ...X-factor-ships??....win-win-situation if you ask me: recognize the X-factor -ships, I mean.

(..speaking more open & freely here...= off-topics..we can share our thoughts far from main forum..just bit brainstorming...our free constructive thoughts, open and honest)

Sign in to follow this