Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wilkinson87

Is there a plan for MM rework?

9 comments in this topic

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
233 posts
5,802 battles

Hello guys.Wonder this T8 plays in TX will be fixed in the future?Just had a good MM, that puted my stock Charles martel in to TX with CV........cant shoot nothing with 16km range, went closer and CV instantly deleted me.....I like this game, but gathering exp with T8 ship is most of the time is impossible...Technicly waist of flags too....

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,131 posts
28,072 battles
2 minutes ago, Wilkinson87 said:

Hello guys.Wonder this T8 plays in TX will be fixed in the future?Just had a good MM, that puted my stock Charles martel in to TX with CV........cant shoot nothing with 16km range, went closer and CV instantly deleted me.....I like this game, but gathering exp with T8 ship is most of the time is impossible...Technicly waist of flags too....

Sort of...

The new Arms race mode will make if it is successful T8 easier as it may draw away a lot of ships. How much it will influence the MM in percentage Low/high/Mid for T8 remains to be seen, but some effect is to be expected.

• Cool 1

[-AP-]
Players
1,640 posts
3,751 battles

Nothing to fix with the mm itself. The issue for t8 is that there are lots of players in t9/10

• Boring 1

Players
1,172 posts
8,759 battles

If you join a TX game with a TVIII ship adapt your play.

I take, for example, Tirpitz, Bismarck, Cleveland, Richelieu into TX games and by changing my style have seen an improvement in results. Use cover effectively where available and don't distance yourself from your bigger stronger consorts. 

A well placed Cleveland can sink a TX BB if you play it well enough. If there is an enemy TX CV keep close to AA equipped ships and the enemy planes are less effective. Also, always remember, if you are running from an engagement stop firing your guns and when you go dark/undetected  re-position, reassess and engage if you are assured of an advantage.

A TVIII played properly is as dangerous to a TX as another TX.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,188 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Not really. None of T8 ships is on the level of TX.

Only way you die with TX against T8 is if you play like a potato / enemy team gang bang you / get sink because your TX was on low HP and without repair party.

[TTT]
Players
4,324 posts
7,937 battles
1 hour ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

nonsense. But, a well played T8 can certainly be as dangerous to a T10 as a poorly played T10 can...

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,508 posts
11,466 battles
3 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

nonsense. But, a well played T8 can certainly be as much, much, MUCH more dangerous to a T10 as a poorly played T10 can...

There, fixed it for you :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this