Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Deathadder_61

Clan Battles Rented Ships XP

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
39 posts
6,978 battles

Hi All

Members of my Clan are asking what happened to the XP earned on Rented Ships throughout the Clan Battles Season 3 They have heard through other people who previously played other Season Battles that they would get the XP for the nation of that ship.

Sorry if this question has been asked before 

5 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
17,769 posts
11,755 battles

Rental ships operate under the following rules:

• Players receive these ships temporarily, and the ships are removed when the season of Clan Battles ends.
  • They can only be used in Clan Battles.
  • Rental ships cannot mount camouflage.
  • Commanders may be re-assigned to rental ships without penalty.
  • Rental ships generate the same amount of credits, experience, Free XP, and Commander XP as ordinary ships.
  • When rental ships are removed: their Commanders are automatically sent to the Reserve; any upgrades, consumables, and signals are moved to the Inventory; experience earned with a rented ship is transferred to the starting ship of the respective nation.
  • If the ships have alternative modules — such as Shimakaze’s torpedoes — they can be mounted at no cost.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Clan_Battles#Rental_Ships

Players
39 posts
6,978 battles
51 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

experience earned with a rented ship is transferred to the starting ship of the respective nation.

so if that starting ship of the line has already been opened to T6 then you wont get the XP from them as i read it 

Players
39 posts
6,978 battles

Thanks mate 

I knew what you meant at start of line 

200k in xp for a rented ship so you can open up a tier 1 ship mmmmm not good my player is going to cry ........lol

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
692 posts
9,081 battles

Just like the exp that was sitting around on the tier X, the exp is now sitting around on that nations tier I, so you can convert it to free exp just like you would have had to do with the tier X.

Sign in to follow this