_The_Plague_

High ping after the last update

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
38 posts
7,850 battles

Hallo captains :)

Since the last update i have Ping problems. All internet tests and show normal speed and normal ping. I try some another online games,no problems. In WoWS i have a 400-1200 ping, after few minuts i say -35 and kick me out.

I reinstal the game i reset my router but nothing help. Some advice pls. 

P.S: Sry for my bad english. 

Thank you all and i wish you all good fight vs the weekend warriors :)

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,516 posts
Vor 1 Minute, _The_Plague_ sagte:

All internet tests and show normal speed and normal ping.

also with programs like pingplotter?

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10252/

Because the best connection to a internet test won't help you if the problem is on the route from your PC to the wows server...

Beta Tester
38 posts
7,850 battles

I dont try this.  I try this, thx. That thing that i dont undestand is i play the game since realese,a no problems. Ping 25-35. Since last update,thjis crap. What was changed?

Players
3 posts
4,548 battles

Sometimes I have also high ping, especially between 6 and 8 PM, This evening however was not just hick-ups or reasonably high ping(100-300ms), this was extreme lag(700ms+), so I googled some stuff and installed Pingplotter, let it ran while i played and the results was that 1 IP adress had a packetloss of 93-97% that is owned by my ISP. I contacted them and still waiting for response.

[COMA]
Players
158 posts
8,299 battles

Have experienced  the same yesterday, which made the game unplayable. Ping was peaking from 30 to 700 randomly causing the ships to hop from a place to another, unable to aim, dodge, etc. Stopped playing after 3 games or so. Today is OK. I will file a ticket for premium time refund anyway.