Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

"REAL" Birthday Special: September 14–28

96 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,381 posts
9,203 battles

As expected, we get a really nice special again! 

(Amazing like last year, especially with the SCs!) :cat_cool:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/september-missions/

Birthday1.jpg

Birthday2.jpg

@MrConway do we also get a Super Container for premiums like Salem ? (Edit: It is confirmed ingame.) 

• Cool 14

[SERBS]
Players
47 posts
4,822 battles

Thanks wg, you showed that you apricciate loyality of your players. Keep up the good work.

Players
3,801 posts
6,004 battles
13 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

do we also get a Super Container for premiums like Salem ?

I´d like to know that, too. I suspect Yes.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,556 posts
9,775 battles

Neat.

Now only thing left to ask if Salem counts towards the tier X ship SC and why it was too hard to make those event details public with the rest of the anniversary event details we got at the start of the month ...

• Cool 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,341 posts
9,204 battles

If ever I see you in person WG, consider the next beer on me. This is a celebration worth every second of waiting, so thank you for not disappointing us. It's actually exceeded my expectations and I'm a pretty hard-to-please type of goon, so high praise for you. I'll have 18 tier x's by then, looking forward to 18 spotting modications (hehehe). Nah, quite excited actually.

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,023 posts
3,675 battles

53 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

It’s a nice special, albeit a bit “safe and predictable”, and again that T10 focus. I would have expected/hoped on some coal/arsenal stuff using another criteria than “battles played” or “T10 ships owned”, but alas, it is what it is.  

If it were the other way around (SC’s per x battles played, camo’s per T10), it would have been more interesting IMHO.

Crosspost from the other anniversary. While getting a T10 indeed requires effort, it does not really scale with "time spent in game". A player that doesn't have T10's is being left out for the big rewards. And while that wouldn't be so bad if it were just this, this in combination with the T10 ranked, clan-wars, "more points for higher tiers and thus more rewards" like the US Cruiser mission and the upcoming British DD missions, it's just too much with the T10-fetisj. I've arrived at a point where it is "oh, it's T10 AGAIN"

A bit disappointed though (eventhough free stuff is free, and appreciated), especially since was hinted in the recent past that this year WG might do something different to gauge player participation for the anniversary event.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

Players
1,516 posts
13,290 battles

15 supercontainers for me then. Nice with 750 lá fhéile pádraig camos. (Yep that is all i get in SC's!) 

• Funny 5

Players
1,516 posts
13,290 battles
5 minutes ago, mariouus said:

I did sell one of my tier.X (Moskva - I hate it with passion) yesterday, probaly time do buy it back.

But, but the Moskva is EPIC! :cap_rambo: Right @DeTrimmy?

• Cool 2

[-TXG-]
Players
2,404 posts
29 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Neat.

Now only thing left to ask if Salem counts towards the tier X ship SC and why it was too hard to make those event details public with the rest of the anniversary event details we got at the start of the month ...

And still you find something to complain about :Smile_amazed: it's never ending with you!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Beta Tester
1,910 posts
2,632 battles
2 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

And still you find something to complain about :Smile_amazed: it's never ending with you!

Just goes to show, no pleasing some people.

I don't even have a tier 10 and I'm not complaining..

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,709 posts
9,234 battles
3 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

You underestimate our power to complain about everything.

fa675e3ecdea341952b4c2becdea1d42.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,556 posts
9,775 battles
11 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Because there's no reason why they couldn't make that known with the rest of the anniversary stuff, simple.

And I think I'm within reason when I was sceptical about WG's surprise stuff given their trackrecord, scepticism WG could've completely avoided had they simply said this from the start, so there you go.

Also, there's a difference between complaining and criticism.

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
237 posts
14,507 battles

If you have more than 1000 battles - you will receive an additional 10 "Anniversary camos". And for every 1,000 battles (up to 15,000) - 5 special signal flags of every type.

What is the definition of "battles" here?

coop? random? operation? ranked? and clan battle?

[EXIL]
WoWs Wiki Team, Players
552 posts
8,672 battles
1 minute ago, Acetessigester said:

What is the definition of "battles" here?

coop? random? operation? ranked? and clan battle?

The 10054 you can see on left-side of your posting - or my 75xx...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,910 posts
2,632 battles
Just now, AndyHill said:

That 333-mission is a total ripoff. 3 x 333333cr is nowhere near one million we were promised. Riot!

More like your maths is a ripoff. :Smile-_tongue: That adds up to 999.999 credits.

• Funny 1