Sign in to follow this  
_Montagne

So i cant get Flint after another hard grind.

5 comments in this topic

[RAGE]
Players
41 posts
10,587 battles

11,600 - 25% will = 8700 steel. The steel I have in my account now is 7050. 

And war gaming are no longer giving out flint or blacks to people who should've earned them.

It generally feels like I've been done over, and I'm extremely unhappy that after 100+ battles of grinding in ranked, my goal was to get flint and I cant receive it.

AFTER steel was introduced few months later WG said they will no longer hand out a free flint or black for those people who put effort into there games.

I brought black way before they announced this. If they announced it sooner I would have waited.

And now here comes the aggressive community...

Players
1,752 posts
9,924 battles

Actually what are you whining about?

Are they removing flint and black from the asernal so you can no longer exchange them for steel or what?

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,241 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, pra3y sagte:

Are they removing flint and black from the asernal so you can no longer exchange them for steel or what?

he spent the steel he got (to buy the Flint) to buy the Black instead, and now he complains that he has not enough steel left to buy also the Flint :Smile_coin:

• Funny 4

[RAGE]
Players
41 posts
10,587 battles

I was planning on getting Flint, 1 or 2 weeks after the ranked season ended. Not until next ranked or clan wars....

Players
1,752 posts
9,924 battles
28 minutes ago, _Montagne said:

I was planning on getting Flint, 1 or 2 weeks after the ranked season ended. Not until next ranked or clan wars....

Well then, that's your problem. I can sympathize with you if WG is removing it from the arsenal but dude you just have to play another rank season.

Sign in to follow this