Sign in to follow this  
mythiey10

Looking for a casual clan

7 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
93 battles

Hello all,

I am looking for a clan to help me progress through the tiers, and teach me more about the game in general, I am currently progressing through the British line, loving cruisers and have just got a battleship which i like but its slower than my play style.

• Highest tier 5 (British cruiser)
  • I am not currently clan
  • I do stream on twitch now and then
  • Willing to learn
  • I have discord however rarely speak
  • Open to offers

Regards

Mythiey

[OGHF]
Players
592 posts
11,109 battles

Hi Mythie10,

Please check us out, we are OGHF (Old Gits Having Fun) we are a clan that was mainly born from World at War games, we have our own servers for World at War and Cod4 if you like playing that type of game. But we are part of the clan but we now play World of Warships. We use TS3 and enjoy friendly banter, our members hail from all over the world and you would be more than welcome to join us if you like what you see, check us out at www.oghf.org.uk.

Regards,

Cyclops.

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
391 posts
5,811 battles

ranked battles.png

https://enfclan.enjin.com/recruitment

If interested to know about us and join then click on the image to get directed to our official website

International || +18 Mature || Competitive || Good Manners || Teamwork

Honor || Respect || Commitment

Elite Naval Forces Ua08QMK.png&key=fab236e70a913141b2b1803d

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
113 posts
1,587 battles

Well....we're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.:honoring:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're not so much into CW (yet).  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Beta Tester
23 posts
1,263 battles

Ahoy Mythiey

The Enigma Clan would be happy to have you should you be interested in our lovely little clan

We're still expanding, currently not having too many active members, but are looking into clan activities in the near future.

We use TS3 for comms and have a forum that we share with our more grounded armoured division

Regards,

Berserker, TEC Naval Commander

Sign in to follow this