You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Earthglade

How do I cash Ship xp on Old Ships ?

9 comments in this topic

Question

[1805]
[1805]
Players
13 posts
3,753 battles

Hi, I have several ships that have quite a bit of Ship XP banked, I have now sold these ships .

how do I cash in their The credits 

the only way I can see is doing this is vis XP.. is that the only way of doing it ???

8 answers to this question

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles

Ships that have credits banked? Can you repeat that please, and this time at least try to make sense, and then we can maybe start helping you m8?

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
14,759 posts
10,885 battles

Ships have no credits. Ships have XP. Fully researched ships have Elite XP that can be converted to Free XP for Dubloons (money).

You can go to the warehouse and take a look if there are any old modules that you can sell for credits.

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles
1 minute ago, Earthglade said:

Sorry Ship XP....

Well, then you'll need doubloons to convert it. If you want to make any use of it, just as @ColonelPete said.

[DAVY]
Players
309 posts
8,299 battles

You don't need to sell ships to get XP. You can convert it using doubloons. Selling them will only give you a fraction of your money back.

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
370 posts
7,318 battles

You click Convert XP in the top right, next to the free exp counter.

image.png.58b13a0fc7fec4c2732ec1e9883cd9cc.png

You'll find the menu that lists all of the ships that have exp that can be converted into free exp (that's any elite (fully researched) or premium ship) at a cost in dubloons (25exp per dubloon, 35 per dubloon during some events).

image.thumb.png.f7cb32d817aca7ba4c563c4f0a4de7bc.png

• Cool 1

Players
1,169 posts
9,151 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

You can go to the warehouse and take a look if there are any old modules that you can sell for credits.

It's called "inventory". (Just so he doesn't search in vain because of wording.)

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Port#Inventory

To the OP, if you decide to convert frozen ship xp, wait for the next conversion discount comes around. If at all possible. From time to time, they increase the conversion rate from 25 XP per doubloon to 35, which is rather substantial. Might take a while though.

• Cool 1