You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

WTF is with game ??

45 comments in this topic

Players
535 posts
6,288 battles

Well after gangbang like I had last 5 days I have only 1 choice to do - uninstall it now or tomorrow, this game is far long no more enjoy, like 10.000 of new [edited] that don't even want to learn   basic staf and don give a crap - more than half of t10 team have 400xp at the end and that is like normal now - no more bad day, weekend and so on now only 40-45% wr and 30k av dam players play and game is lowering stats on force - you can have bad MM team 80% of games one day - ok that's a bad day but you can not have that 5 days in row -- this is just not normal and ok if that is the way than good bye game ...

I know that after post like this I'll get, go, good bye, why didn't you left already, you are pathetic and so on - and that's ok but is this where game want to be  ????  good players sealcubbing on t3/4 to max stats, other just playing cv to do the same and so on -- every new ship is another brainless HE spammer, tanking pot.dam, spotting, def cap and so on are rewarded with laugh from GK snipers on 20km from cap or dd-s who died in first 72 sec ......

image.thumb.png.be8a23e273115808522b8836c0abd43b.png

image.thumb.png.604718e4e769bebf6fcf985744c333e7.png

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
795 posts
12,286 battles
10 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

now only 40-45% wr and 30k av dam players play and game is lowering stats

Truth be told this game went downhill from Open Beta, when WG started to listen to those people, now i just wish to see how low i can drop, playing like them without a care in the world, Doii....

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
17,812 posts
11,758 battles

Looks more like you do not want to learn...

You should know about the insignificance of a few battles.

• Cool 1

Players
1,952 posts
12,271 battles

Game went downhill after RN cruisers were launched with 5 min stomps starting to get common.

This summer has seen an additional drop with stomps becoming the norm at TX, although they usually are more slow and agonizing due to campers running as fast as they can toward the blue line, keeping the dead games artificially alive far too long.

No doubt USN CLs and the prevalence of radars played a part. Then after Worchester, Stalingrad and Haregumo happened.

TX Balance has been thrown out the toilet and thus WG has destroyed the last reason to keep playing.

Currently on 4th week break from the game and honestly starting to doubt I will ever return. 

Tried one or two games, but it feels like a chore.

33 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Looks more like you do not want to learn...

You should know about the insignificance of a few battles.

33 battles is not that small of a sample size.

Play 20 more battles and that sub 40% WR is likely significant, although 70 would obviously be better.

Most sane people likely quit before reaching 100 battles with that WR however...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
17,812 posts
11,758 battles

It is small.

Up to 100 games, getting 20 wins less than normal is completely in the range of normal randomness.

[CU]
Players
193 posts
14,578 battles

Your stats say you cant win - maybe less farming dmg and more pressuring caps. Or maybe just unlucky with bad teams in your small number of games. Well played anyway.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,818 posts
8,078 battles

Looks like someone put more effort into coming up with their account name than concentrating on playing the game.

• Cool 1

[THROW]
Weekend Tester
969 posts
4,857 battles

You lost 11 out of 14 games, so what? Next time you will win 11 out of 14.

[NWP]
Players
5,375 posts
6,777 battles

I rather question why you show the screenshot from 5 days ago and not the one from today?

Why not look at the stats you got today? Didnt fit the agenda? I think its questionable when one is posting a loss-streak where he did good, and when you did poorly that gets sweapt under the rug, because "teammates" are bad.

Most of your games where even 3-man div. Either your setup was bad, or your division mates were. Pick one.

And if not, then still can be bad luck :fish_book:

aaq.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,124 posts
9,211 battles

@VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger I see you only played tier 10 the last couple of days and whilst I agree with your main points about the player base deteriorating, matches being onesided, yada yada yada..... you might want to play some other tiers just to see if that gives you new incentive. Sometimes I play some tier 5-7 just to have some chilled games. Tier 10 can be quite frustrating at times.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Players
396 posts
8,802 battles

I run a MM monitor and noticed a bit the same thing about recent games. WR variance between players inside the team, in my subjective opinion, has gone up from what it was a month ago.

Enemy team WR from the last game I played.

Spoiler

RETNwxj.png

Those kind of teams aren't the exception they're the norm now. And it wasn't like that a month ago.

Players
126 posts
6,714 battles

This game went downhill after I turned it on and started playing. Some times I don't get to win by beating dirty foreign types with a stick like Grandpa did in the war. 

The kids these days have no respect, back in the good old days we used to play chess by dial up and no one got citadelled. I read in the papers that due to Brexit the NA server will be getting free premium camos and full body massages by scantily clad peoples of easy virtue. 

I'm leaving the Internet forever unless my entirely unclear demands are met by WG and the evil miscreants that own them. 

• Funny 6

Players
491 posts
5,039 battles

Despite agreeing with some comments here, I must say that I have recently seen a significant increase of one-sided games outside of weekends. I am not clear on the reason for this, but either way it has becomes a significantly less enjoyable experience. It's frustrating to lose and be top XP, and it's boring to win in a walkover. I have not seen an even remotely balanced match in a while.

MM monitor is indeed showing an increased percentage of high disparity WR teams, but I haven't logged the data, so it's anecdotal evidence at the moment. Should it not improve I may start logging it to see if it's indeed a trend.

• Cool 1

Players
535 posts
6,288 battles
7 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

I rather question why you show the screenshot from 5 days ago and not the one from today?

Why not look at the stats you got today? Didnt fit the agenda? I think its questionable when one is posting a loss-streak where he did good, and when you did poorly that gets sweapt under the rug, because "teammates" are bad.

Most of your games where even 3-man div. Either your setup was bad, or your division mates were. Pick one.

And if not, then still can be bad luck :fish_book:

aaq.jpg

Well than I should give this screen just from every day - than you would see my energy sucked and every day I care lass and less until this when I played like a retard because I got frustrated beyond words to tell how  - also I can give you SS from most of this game and you would see that even with this pathetic score I was among top 3 in games :cap_wander:  - games where top player had 750xp and over 7 players had 350xp, games that ended in 5 min hitting 0, and so on and so on .....

• Funny 1

Players
535 posts
6,288 battles
1 hour ago, EgyptOverseer said:

Despite agreeing with some comments here, I must say that I have recently seen a significant increase of one-sided games outside of weekends. I am not clear on the reason for this, but either way it has becomes a significantly less enjoyable experience. It's frustrating to lose and be top XP, and it's boring to win in a walkover. I have not seen an even remotely balanced match in a while.

MM monitor is indeed showing an increased percentage of high disparity WR teams, but I haven't logged the data, so it's anecdotal evidence at the moment. Should it not improve I may start logging it to see if it's indeed a trend.

Well thats it - my English is not so good and my frustration with game is over the top, but this is it ---- many many one sided games, your skill or you division skill is less and less important because  you lose your team ships like they went/run trough minefield of stupidity, if you win you just running to score some dam before game ends because your team is trashing and killing so fast that you know you will win withing od 3 min of the game or you are losing so bad that you know after 3 min that you will lose and get gangbang so bad that it will hurts your brain for weeks but you try and try and now you are vs 5-6 ships that focus you and yet your team manage to lose another ship not knowing how when no one is shooting on them ......

Ok, I should try other tiers - I do agree, but knowing from before there will be same thing but maybe not in 8 of 10 games like on T10 , and now WG throw  another T10 based event - I don't think I will survive that :Smile_sad:   

• Funny 1

Players
243 posts
3,040 battles

This game is going down fast. Today I had 8 games and 6 losses. No matter how I played, I lost. Oh, and 7 of those 8 games were uptier, 6 of which made me bottom tier. And what happens when you are bottom tier? You mostly have to rely on your teammates not being complete XXX.

Feels unrewarding. Isn`t fun. That`s why people stop playing this trash. Last game I just put my ship on auto and sailed into the enemy team.

And these imbeciles are still analysing why so many new players stop playing within the first 3 months.

Good job WG, how about you hire some devs that are not drunk on wodka all day? Thanks.

• Cool 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,024 posts
336 battles

fact is that this game is more and more taken over by complete braindead idiots.

also t10 ranked did not helped, we have tons of free exp t10 ships with 10 captain skills playing game like they played on t5......rush/die in third minute/repeat.....or camp on the edge of map and rant how everybody else is bad.

there are no help for this game, we will get (like tanks) more and more dps monsters (autoloaders killed wot anybody?) and games will end in 5-8 minutes, while last ship alive will be running another couple of minutes.

sadly but both ranked and randoms are decided in first 2-4 minutes win or loose.

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,535 posts

Usual whine thread model full of the usual types.....an OP who thinks he should win all the time, a couple of rerolls crying because they can't win all the time and their precious stats will take a bashing, a bad player blaming other bad players for his bad win rate, all the usual doom and gloom stuff because players think they should win all the time but are never to blame for their losses....boring! :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 5

[FJAKA]
Players
2,024 posts
336 battles
21 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Usual whine thread model full of the usual types.....an OP who thinks he should win all the time, a couple of rerolls crying because they can't win all the time and their precious stats will take a bashing, a bad player blaming other bad players for his bad win rate, all the usual doom and gloom stuff because players think they should win all the time but are never to blame for their losses....boring! :Smile_sceptic:

says 50% WR tomato ?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
1,941 posts
10,642 battles

Played 3 games earlier and won 3 games in 3 different ship class. Something must be wrong with the game :Smile_child:

[AMOK]
Players
1,357 posts
6,995 battles

Guys you only have two more months to hold out. ....

Fallout 76 and Anno 1800 are coming ... :cap_haloween:

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
427 posts
10,819 battles
10 minutes ago, veslingr said:

says 50% WR tomato ?

He isn't the one complaining in this thread. 

• Cool 1