Sign in to follow this  
BrazyCastard

Looking for a clan

7 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,127 battles

Hi all looking for a uk/eu clan English speaking  i can play most days live in uk use headset/mic.

i have up to tier 8 cruiser russian highest 1 i got atm  just enjoy teaming up learning more about the game really i no basic to shoot and sink stuff  but die alot :(

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
165 posts
2,762 battles

Hi BrazyCastard,
We're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.:honoring:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're not so much into CW (yet).  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

[OGHF]
[OGHF]
Players
9 posts
11,434 battles
On 12/09/2018 at 5:34 PM, BrazyCastard said:

Hi all looking for a uk/eu clan English speaking  i can play most days live in uk use headset/mic.

i have up to tier 8 cruiser russian highest 1 i got atm  just enjoy teaming up learning more about the game really i no basic to shoot and sink stuff  but die alot :(

We are part of a larger gaming clan  oghf.org.uk and are looking for Captains to join us.

Old Gits Having Fun are mainly a mature bunch of gamers who enjoy a bit of banter as well as a good game.

Our clan play a variety of games, World at War and Cod4 are played on our own Clan servers, these servers are among the top servers in the world and are monitored by Bot admins as well as our own experienced admins as well as the latest Call in of Duty games on P2P.

We have Captains that play part time only  and Captains that play daily, but we need to bolster the fleet to be able to enter into Can War games, so if you feel you are right for us, check out our main clan page and see if you like the look of us and please introduce yourself on the home page  www.oghf.org.uk  and send  me a PM on oghf.org.uk or drop me  a message on here.

We have our own TS3 channels and once accepted you can ask for a TS token and join us on our dedicated  TS channel.

Cheers

Cookieboy56 (Mike Fuller)

Players
26 posts
3,295 battles

[CG] Company Gamers are currently recruiting and focus on the player not the stats!  Clan battles are important to us and we do expect decent gameplay for clan team members.  We are an active clan and  spend a lot of time in divisions, helping new players to improve and often take part in group events.  We don't have any minimum requirements all are welcome, please message me or pop on TS and speak to one of our members. TS Server is 46.101.38.61

Sign in to follow this