Sign in to follow this  
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

Spend your Anniversary tokens THIS week!

7 comments in this topic

Players
1,838 posts
12,776 battles

Dear fellow players,

remember any unspent Anniversary tokens will be converted into a meagre 15K credits per token as soon as the next update hits the servers, which should be Wednesday, September 26th? if I'm not mistaken. 19th!!!

Especially if you purchased Anniversary containers in the premium shop with a view to the goods you could get for these tokens, like 10-pt commanders, do remember to make your move before it is too late.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-078-wows-birthday/#arsenal-wows-birthday

(It would of course be a lot less frustrating for any forgetful players if Wargaming decided to convert those into the upcoming Guineas or Sovereigns instead of credits, and I'd suggest that in the appropriate thread, but due to the recent bout of hostility let's not pollute that thread with such inane fever dreams.)

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,493 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, Nautical_Metaphor sagte:

which should be Wednesday, September 26th? if I'm not mistaken

I think we will get the next update on Thursday, September 20th...four weeks after the last update. The birthay container missions end on September 19th...

• Cool 2

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
760 posts

Well, I spend mine as soon as I accumulate enough for signals or cammo. Rest is of no interest.

[ZEN]
Players
142 posts
19,567 battles

I got my first Dasha Captain (the original Russian version, as Dasha is Russian herself, this seems like the most logical choice). 

It would be so cool to also hear her in German, Japanese or French though... hope they try that in a future edition :o) 

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
1 hour ago, Midway67 said:

I got my first Dasha Captain (the original Russian version, as Dasha is Russian herself, this seems like the most logical choice). 

It would be so cool to also hear her in German, Japanese or French though... hope they try that in a future edition :o) 

She always speaks russian, even for other nations.

Sign in to follow this