Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrFingers

Random day of Premium credited?

12 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,392 posts

It turns out I have 18 hrs of Premium account running, so it started with the server reset. I didn't buy a day of premium, nor did I achieve 5 stars in an operation, and my reward for reaching Rank16 also has been credited a while ago, so... what gives? 

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,264 battles

Could be the compensation for that one server hick-up we had two weeks ago (only thing that comes to mind). But if that were the case, I'd be asking myself why it took them this long ...

[HOO]
2,392 posts

@Benjyboy12, did you participate in the video contest of August and didn't get your crates? The one with the #my_WoWS_story.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,771 posts
5,007 battles

Exlusive peek through the glass door to WG transparency department:
image.png.f036412e9dbf62c90911381ad27198ea.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
30 posts
19,421 battles
18 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

@Benjyboy12, did you participate in the video contest of August and didn't get your crates? The one with the #my_WoWS_story.

No, have had all my public test rewards and entered no contest's

[HOO]
2,392 posts
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Could be the compensation for that one server hick-up we had two weeks ago (only thing that comes to mind). But if that were the case, I'd be asking myself why it took them this long ...

I was thinking the same, but no. That’s another day of premium one has to manually redeem on the user-bonuses website. I still have that day there.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,701 posts
2,666 battles
6 hours ago, MrFingers said:

It turns out I have 18 hrs of Premium account running, so it started with the server reset. I didn't buy a day of premium, nor did I achieve 5 stars in an operation, and my reward for reaching Rank16 also has been credited a while ago, so... what gives? 

I was intrigued and checked :)

It appears that you had an outstanding day of premium time for some server compensation in World of Tanks ages ago. Due to the addition of the new Polish tier 1 tank your account was synchronized and the outstanding day added.

In conclusion:

Image result for bank error in your favor

:cap_like:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[HOO]
2,392 posts

Thanks for the insight Conway! Hurray for our tanker brothers (even with their premium ammo)!

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
30 posts
19,421 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

I was intrigued and checked :)

It appears that you had an outstanding day of premium time for some server compensation in World of Tanks ages ago. Due to the addition of the new Polish tier 1 tank your account was synchronized and the outstanding day added.

In conclusion:

Image result for bank error in your favor

:cap_like:

Thanks for giving us the reason why some received  a days premium today, not played WOT for a while now but never going to say no to a freebie.

Sign in to follow this