Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
woppy101

Camera changes direction

7 comments in this topic

[GAZ]
Beta Tester
476 posts
6,799 battles

I normally keep my camera zoomed in on the crosshairs and then use RMB to zoom out to check my surroundings but I have notice recently that the camera has started changing direction to the reverse of what it was, does any one have any ideas?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,323 battles

Been a bug since forever with RMB. I myself do not have any idea what exactly it is. It seems to happen when I press RMB a few times in quick succession for me?

But comrade, is only feature, no bug ingame da! Also, we cannot reproduce it!

• Funny 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
2 hours ago, woppy101 said:

I normally keep my camera zoomed in on the crosshairs and then use RMB to zoom out to check my surroundings but I have notice recently that the camera has started changing direction to the reverse of what it was, does any one have any ideas?

Used to happen a lot to me then nothing for ages and now suddenly back again in the last month or so. Not too bad when playing a BB as you have time to get it back but bloody annoying with a DD during a scrap with another DD. :Smile_sceptic:

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles

I advice you to make it a habit to completely zoom out using the instant zoom in/out key all the times. In emergency situations it's far better to be standard zoomed out instead of having to remember doing so. That second can mean the difference of just avoiding or eating that torpspread.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
78 posts
3,662 battles

It's happening a lot to me in the last few weeks, I will right click to look about and the next thing the reticle is no where near where I left it

[-TAB-]
Players
3 posts
2,869 battles

I'm getting this too. Thought my mouse was playing up!

Feels like it does it more when I try and hold the rmb when the guns are still moving?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,323 battles
17 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

I advice you to make it a habit to completely zoom out using the instant zoom in/out key all the times. In emergency situations it's far better to be standard zoomed out instead of having to remember doing so. That second can mean the difference of just avoiding or eating that torpspread.

Except, when you are in a fast shooting ship, you can use RMB to zoom out, look around and KEEP shooting the target (cause your aim will stay on the ship). Unless this bug happens and your turrets suddenly start turning.

Using shift to zoom out and look around means your guns WILL turn, which is often not something you want. I always use RMB instead of zooming out, since I want my guns pointed in one direction. And I don't use locking my guns, cause if I want them unlocked that takes time and I also might forget it. So RMB is a lot faster.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this