Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NikolayKuznetsov

Forced video tutorials = uninstall

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
209 battles

I reactivated my old account, a big red "VIDEO TUTORIALS" button covers up the button for the game menu. I cannot click the game menu without being forced to watch the first ten seconds of a video tutorial and then closing said training video. Buttons you don't want to click covering up buttons you need is OK on an EDIT website but it's freaky for a video game.

I'll return to the game when I'm allowed to click the menu without being forced to watch the first ten seconds of a tutorial, whoever designed this was drunk at the time.

Edited by Kampa1987
Inappropriate comparison

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles

You really should watch these tutorials tho, the amount of players that plays this game without having the first clue about the game mechanics is staggering, and of course they all end up ruining matches in high tier games when they have failed their way up the tiers.

Seriously, watch them.

• Cool 2

[ASEET]
Beta Tester
118 posts
4,026 battles

People REALLY should watch these videos.

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
2,056 posts
5,817 battles

I don't disapprove of almost forcing people to watch the videos, especially when (like the OP, if that's your only account) they only have a couple of hundred battles.

WOWS isn't like a typical shooter that you can just pick up and play; you will get your a$$ handed to you repeatedly if you don't take the time to learn the mechanics properly...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this