Sign in to follow this  
Adm_Ballsey

How to Play HMS Fiji consistently Well

5 comments in this topic

Players
45 posts
11,211 battles

I recently started playing the British Cruiser line and am amazed by how strong the HMS Fiji is. I've been having so much success I wanted to share with you some of my thoughts and insight into how to play the ship really well on a consistent basis.
Here I've included the captains skill build and modules I'm using and the mindset I try and implement when playing the Fiji in random battles.

The second video is one of my favourite matches so far especially for how the match played out and the exciting ending

If you have any advice on how I can improve my Fiji strategy please let me know if u spot me making mistakes etc.
This old sea dog is never too old to learn new tricks!

[NED]
Players
4,200 posts
11,706 battles

Would it be too obvious telling I found a trick which ensures no chance of losing a match in a silver RN cruiser?

[OGHF]
Players
592 posts
11,111 battles
5 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Would it be too obvious telling I found a trick which ensures no chance of losing a match in a silver RN cruiser?

Tell me, tell me, tell me please ?

Players
45 posts
11,211 battles

A month ago I would have said the same thing as I laughed every time I saw a RN cruiser and proceeded to blap it from the game but my outlook has changed on the royal navy line. The Leander at tier 6 is the first step into the dangerous category. Fiji at tier 7 when played well is simply a ship that can turn the tide in solo random matches. I know this to be true because I've done it many many times. I'm expecting the Edinburgh to be significantly more difficult as it enters the tier 8 category meaning 80% of the time faced off versus tier 10

Edited by Adm_Ballsey
spelling errors

Sign in to follow this