You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FaLLss

triple bonus first purchase

5 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
2 posts
2,979 battles

I would like to know, how I can be 100% certain I can apply for this bonus.

I don't want to buy something and find out on sept 12th that I've actually purchased something before and not receive the bonus.

Sadly I cannot access this kind of info in "account management".

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles

The only way to check (short of writing to WG) is to check your email...you should get one for every purchase.

Imagine my sadness when I figured out I spent 10€ on wot 5 friggin years ago and now WG is screwing me over for giving them money.

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,045 battles

Just do it and keep a receipt. If there actually is a problem and you don't get your bonus, you can always contact customer support and they will take care of it.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2 posts
2,979 battles

Thanks for the quick and logical answers. I havn't received a confirmation email for a transaction but I'm doubting because I've changed my PayPal contact information.

However I'll do it as Commander_Cornflakes suggests and hope it won't come that far!

[GEUS]
Players
29 posts
3,619 battles

Good luck :cap_like:

its just a pitty that the the people who already invested some money don’t get a chance for this. Buying a tier 8 and get over 20.000 doubloons as bonus is something I would not skip also but I guess my logic doesn’t reach further to understand this. In my opinion more people make more money in this case...:cap_money: