Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Maximus_70

Gone pink

11 comments in this topic

[4468]
[4468]
Players
1 post
20,122 battles

In game last night, screen flickered and game froze so shut down game and reloaded, Now wows has penalised me pink for 6 games , not my fault.but a ho crack on. is any one having these issues ?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,529 posts
10,411 battles

Hi all,

16 minutes ago, Maximus_70 said:

In game last night, screen flickered and game froze so shut down game and reloaded, Now wows has penalised me pink for 6 games , not my fault.but a ho crack on. is any one having these issues ?

Usually if you make sincere attempt to come back in game after need for unexpected PC/game restart you get message like: "Penalty lifted because player made attempt to come back"...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
34 minutes ago, Maximus_70 said:

So your computer choke, and somehow you feel its warranted to post here. How is it not your fault when your computer keels over?

Also 6 games? Is it not 3 to start with?

• Funny 1

Players
1,433 posts
5,595 battles

I use a very unstable connection out here in Saudi (heavily contested at times) and I usually drop out at least once per day and after 1-2 minutes I can log back in yet I rarely get Pink because of it, which is odd. I always thought that WG could tell the difference between a real "disconnection" and an AFK or Return to Port but maybe not.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,200 posts
4 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

I use a very unstable connection out here in Saudi (heavily contested at times) and I usually drop out at least once per day and after 1-2 minutes I can log back in yet I rarely get Pink because of it, which is odd. I always thought that WG could tell the difference between a real "disconnection" and an AFK or Return to Port but maybe not.

They can't tell the difference between an intentional and unintentional disconnect. They are not even interested in it actually.

As long as you make it back before 25 % of the total battle time has past, you are fine. Most users should be able to accomplish that. For more info on the disconnect penalty system please read this:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/anti-abuse-system/

Fleeing the battlefield is defined as being active for less than 75% of the duration of a battle (either by your own choice or in the case of technical failure). Example: a player participates in battle for 7.5 minutes, saves the ship, and leaves the battle before it ends. If the duration of the battle is more than 10 minutes, the player will receive a corresponding warning or even punishment, if there are other violations on the account.

Players
1,199 posts
6,560 battles
2 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Usually if you make sincere attempt to come back in game after need for unexpected PC/game restart you get message like: "Penalty lifted because player made attempt to come back"...

Leo "Apollo11"

Oh really? Never experienced such situation before. Good to know.

[CU]
Players
321 posts
3,539 battles
4 hours ago, Milckenbom said:

Is it just me? But most of the time I get kicked out of the game because of technical issues I can rejoin the battle after I restarted the game. Even with restarting the PC we only are talking about a few minutes.

Same, had connection issues the last 3 days but have always managed to rejoin and haven't seen a pink status yet.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
10,784 posts
16,165 battles

Being pink is not a penalty. Being pink is a warning. You are in no way restricted from playing the game when pink.

If you commit another offense while being pink however you go red, getting restricted to a number of coop games. THAT is a penalty.

[OGHF]
Players
860 posts
13,904 battles
5 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

Had that when my router reset itself in the middle of a game, came back into n as game ended.

Sign in to follow this