Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
iRONiVAN_theBattleBorn

Clans members reward

9 comments in this topic

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,369 posts
4,163 battles

And it would be an invite for hackers, no thanks!

If a clanleader will make a gift to someone via shop there is no problem, but no exchange between accounts!

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
7 minutes ago, Arakus said:

hackers

I think hackers have better things to do than hacking into WG's database for some clan rewards.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,779 posts
10,685 battles
50 minutes ago, aboomination said:

I think hackers have better things to do than hacking into WG's database for some clan rewards.

Of course.

But it opens door to trading various in-game resources for real money. Imagine a bot account that farms XP, credits and whatever. And then it creates a clan and the owner of such bot account can invite someone to sell them some in-game goodies in the form of these "clan rewards".

• Cool 2

Players
356 posts
1,485 battles

Also, I'm pretty sure the game doesn't need more ways for relatively inexperienced players to start playing high tiers ASAP...

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,192 battles
1 minute ago, 10ThousandThings said:

Also, I'm pretty sure the game doesn't need more ways for relatively inexperienced players to start playing high tiers ASAP...

Agreed....

Although I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having some sort of a credit exchange, but that is again exploitable (unless there's some sort of a loss on the giver's end)

Players
3,349 posts
5,816 battles
41 minutes ago, eliastion said:

But it opens door to trading various in-game resources for real money. Imagine a bot account that farms XP, credits and whatever. And then it creates a clan and the owner of such bot account can invite someone to sell them some in-game goodies in the form of these "clan rewards".

26 minutes ago, 10ThousandThings said:

And those are really the two only arguments, that you need, to but a big fat NO on the suggestion. Its too bad for the players, that wouldnt abuse it, but its absolutly 100% sure, that we would be flooded by farming bots. There are tons of other games that can be named as bad examples.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
47 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Of course.

Yes, I just thought that the use of the word "hacker" was silly in this context.

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,369 posts
4,163 battles
56 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Yes, I just thought that the use of the word "hacker" was silly in this context.

Believe me, when there is a way to exchange goods and maybe make money with it there will be hackers who hack accounts to plunder them for their goods.

If something can be made it will be made for sure!

Sign in to follow this