Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
YoritomoMinamoto

PINK DUE TO BLIND BATS

50 comments in this topic

Players
65 posts
530 battles

Start of Rant

Getting fed up here with all the blind bats only looking at their own ship ramming into me and causing me to get teamkill penalties because I sail a Carrier.

Same goes for the numbnuts sailing straight into my torp screen while I WARNED THEM IN ADVANCE.

And last but not least. People in Tier V, can you PLEASE start with the teamwork ? These solo critters ruin the entire game fun for me.
No teamwork and some of them play like tier I players without a clue.

Rant over

An Angry Samurai

samurai1.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 8

Beta Tester
621 posts
10,872 battles
4 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

Same goes for the numbnuts sailing straight into my torp screen while I WARNED THEM IN ADVANCE.

And last but not least. People in Tier V, can you PLEASE start with the teamwork ? These solo critters ruin the entire game fun for me.

Teamwork rule number 1:

Always be aware of your teammates and don't launch your torpedoes if there's a chance of hitting them.

• Cool 5

[CAIN]
Players
2,731 posts
10,858 battles

The only line that matters: your torps your responsibility.

If you drop near a friendly, it's your fault and your fault alone. Too bad the game doesn't ban players like you, who ruin other players games with careless drops for a month or two.

• Cool 9

Players
3,308 posts
5,737 battles
22 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

Dude... your stats show that YOU are the one that has no clue what he is doing! Bad means exactly that : bad! Get some advice from better players, look youtube, twitch, learn the mechanics. Its obvious you lack knowledge about everything.

eee.thumb.jpg.d85579523104edc054379f0aec2f451d.jpg

• Cool 5
  • Funny 6

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,752 posts
10,653 battles
35 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

Damn, how I hate these blind bats that fire torps from behind me and then believe that I should ignore the enemies to dodge theeir retarded teamkilling torp spreads just because they take an extra step of "warning" me that they just torped me :Smile_facepalm:

Go learn to play and stop being a liability to your team, I assure you your pink incidents will become much, MUCH less frequent.

• Cool 9

[DSW]
Players
3,769 posts
7,712 battles

complaints about going pink for ramming in a CV? that's new...

complaints about going pink for "they sailed into my torps"? that's old, and your fault entirely for launching them in the first place...

• Cool 3

[FDUSH]
Players
1,111 posts
6,562 battles

I have almost 2000 battles in carriers and I never teamkilled anyone just by ramming. And mind you, I'm not the kind of carrier player that goes to the edge of the map. I try to go as close to the main battle as possible...

Also...  Teamkilling with torps... With that mindset I could fire a gun down the street while I scream "Watch out everybody, I will recklessly shoot and anyone who gets hit it's due their fault for not watching where I'm shooting!!"

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Players
65 posts
530 battles

I do not care about stats. Though there is room for improvement for sure hahahahaha.

I care about teamwork in game and communication in game. There is virtually none. As if everyone goes for his own credits constantly instead of having the team win.
We just had a player complain about two carriers coordinating attacks. Come on. Naval Tactics 101. I complain about becoming pink. Most will have done that in the past at some stage.
Anyway, two more battles and I am clear again.

I will however mind my torps more in the future.

Funes.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
1,843 posts
2,580 battles

Your torpedo, your responsibility, it really is as simple as that.

Here's hoping you learn something from the expirience.

EDIT: Also, most bats aren't blind :P

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
583 posts
2,674 battles
15 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

I do not care about stats. Though there is room for improvement for sure hahahahaha.

I care about teamwork in game and communication in game. There is virtually none. As if everyone goes for his own credits constantly instead of having the team win.
We just had a player complain about two carriers coordinating attacks. Come on. Naval Tactics 101. I complain about becoming pink. Most will have done that in the past at some stage.
Anyway, two more battles and I am clear again.

I will however mind my torps more in the future.

Funes.jpg

You should focus more on what you can do to get better, not your team, as the vast majority of players in this game are far better than you

• Cool 3

Players
894 posts
11,126 battles
11 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

I complain about becoming pink. Most will have done that in the past at some stage.

Sure, absolutely. And ~92,3% of that was my own fault - those I embrace -, 7,7% was the stupidity of the automated system and a series of unfortunate events - those I just shrug off, as adults do(?).

Other thing is, while it sure is reassuring that you are looking for teamplay, I'd recommend first and foremost improving your own knowledge and experience. Yes, I know, "you don't care about stats", and neither do I say that "go back when you have 60% WR", it's just first learn which end of the sword to grab before trying to lead an army. First point of teamplay is being useful for the team, and statistically speaking, those "solo critters" are usually more useful on their own.

• Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
2,295 posts
5,452 battles
12 minutes ago, Culiacan_Mexico said:

Seriously?

Hes surely able to identify such gameplay, hes one of them.

• Funny 6

[AS13]
Players
1,836 posts
2,013 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

Hes surely able to identify such gameplay, hes one of them.

...aaaand he appreciates the effort.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVLRfCm4yjMXYNW9UJHfK

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
65 posts
530 battles
34 minutes ago, Culiacan_Mexico said:

Seriously?

Well yes. I was in a totally uncoordinated tier V and up team which lost to a red team which was coordinated 920 to zero.

Guess you can call that a bad team, no ?

Will take the rest of the advice to heart.

• Cool 1

Players
315 posts
4,829 battles
3 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

One more small piece of advice.

Think before you post in the forum the piranhas are just waiting to eat you alive.

Good luck and good hunting.:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[NED]
Players
4,179 posts
11,667 battles

OP, I see you're saying a few things. My 2 cents: 1 you indeed need to learn a lot more. So did I (and still have to) after 400 matches. 2 asking for coordination in the teams. Well, if you come up with an answer to that, let us know. If it's solid and guaranteed implied I think WG can delete about 90% of this Forum. 3 your torps, your resp. I've learned that the hard way. It's one of the main reason I haven't played CV's (except maybe very occasionally for a airplane shoot down mission) for 2 years now. I TK-ed an ally, trying to save him. He made a absolute unimaginable turn, just as my blasted torp planes were committed. I've plead for an "emergency abort" form a drop. 1 key to let the whole payload fall harmless in the sea to try again later. In other torp ships I triple check the minimap if it's safe to spread. With the slightest risk of hitting an ally I won't click. Sorry: even if that'd mean his only chance of saving him. But with the planes there are a few seconds in which there is a point of no return before the torps are even into the water. That's why I won't even try out the reworked CV in the future. No emergency abort, no play.

• Cool 2

Players
2,233 posts
14,314 battles
12 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

Well yes. I was in a totally uncoordinated tier V and up team which lost to a red team which was coordinated 920 to zero.

Guess you can call that a bad team, no ?

I responded to this, "...some of them play like tier I players without a clue...". You are new player and just learning, but you want to throw shade at others?

Three years ago I was where you are now.  If you want to have better games, if you want to improve, then it starts with you. 

• Cool 1

Players
2,233 posts
14,314 battles
11 minutes ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

Correct Culiacan. I am better at Silent hunter V wolves of steel than at this at the moment.

This game does have a learning curve. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

Players
1,334 posts
5,325 battles
9 hours ago, YoritomoMinamoto said:

Correct Culiacan. I am better at Silent hunter V wolves of steel than at this at the moment.

Love that game!

Also, as much as "I don't care about stats" comments sound edgy - those stat websites will help you become a much better player as they tell where you are weak and need to improve, where you are strong and show your improvement, letting you know that you are actually getting better at learning the specifics of this game. However it's your choice to ignore them or not.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this