Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CaptainCrumpet

Duplicate Keys on Collections

15 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
6,161 battles

Wargaming It would be a great idea if you allowed Duplicate Keys to be used across all collections, that way any that we missed have a chance of being completed.

Anyone else like this idea?

[DC_DK]
Players
2,476 posts
24,958 battles

You can just buy containers in the Arsenal to finish most of the collections, just like anyone else

• Cool 1

Players
483 posts
1,749 battles

Hmmm to me it makes sense to have duplicates only count on one collection. Not least because the number of duplicates you need to buy a new 'original' varies between collections.

1 hour ago, hgbn_dk said:

You can just buy containers in the Arsenal to finish most of the collections, just like anyone else

This is quite possibly my favourite bit of the Arsenal (having very little interest in any of the ships currently available). If RNGesus is even a little bit kind to me, I'm less than 4k coal from getting Jean-Jacques Honoré, and it's a great way of getting bonuses along the way :cat_cool:

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,918 battles
2 hours ago, CaptainCrumpet said:

Wargaming It would be a great idea if you allowed Duplicate Keys to be used across all collections, that way any that we missed have a chance of being completed.

Anyone else like this idea?

Why should WG spoil their great marketing idea of gradually-decreasing probability for getting a non-duplicate item?

Yes, it is counterintuitively hard to get a full collection, especially if there is time limit. :cap_money:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Just remember the golden rule...

NEVER convert any items until you can finish the entire collection. That way you'll get the maximum efficiency.

• Cool 6
  • Angry 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,204 posts
8,340 battles

Still need 2 duplicates for the "North Cape" collection.

Wonder why they dont put ALL containers in the arsenal...

Players
345 posts
6,032 battles

I just spent 5000 coal for 5 Anniversary Containers.

Got 5 Duplicates none of them show up in my collection. I now should have 6 but still only the 1 I had to start with.

Anyone have this problem.

[TMCB]
Players
49 posts
10,859 battles

Are you checking the correct collection? 

Those boxes are for last years collection, not the current...

[ANV]
[ANV]
Players
251 posts
3,147 battles
3 hours ago, Sintares said:

Are you checking the correct collection? 

Those boxes are for last years collection, not the current...

I thought they were for this year's too and bought some. Raging doesn't cover it. Grrrrr

[TMCB]
Players
49 posts
10,859 battles

Heh!

Funnily enough I also wasted 5k coal by doing the exact same thing a while back, I really need to read before clicking 'Buy'..

[JRM]
Players
1,959 posts
16,187 battles

i lack one pic for this years collection at work for 24h today but since its weekend (3 boxes daily) i shoud be opening that sc tommorow :cap_book:

Players
3,626 posts
8,402 battles

I just completed the Dunkirk collection for the captain that will end up on my Conq, which I'm very close to unlocking! Only thing I need is credits :Smile_coin:

I had forgotten that this collection gives 2 items each crate, 10 crates was juuuust about enough to get the 10 items I still needed, with no duplicates to spare.

I think this feature is very nice!

They didn't add all the collections, but I know several people who were permitted to finish these collections at last :Smile_medal:

[TOWAR]
[TOWAR]
1,788 posts
6,345 battles
On 07/09/2018 at 11:15 PM, Negativvv said:

Just remember the golden rule...

NEVER convert any items until you can finish the entire collection. That way you'll get the maximum efficiency.

There is a better rule,

If the collection is a timeless one, do not ever use duplicates,

because any duplicates remaining when you finish the collection will be converted into credits by x15.000

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this