Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DangerousDave2k

Advice on Yamamoto Mission 2

10 comments in this topic

Players
176 posts
4,523 battles

Mission 2 is the one that is CV orientated - but unfortunately I don't have any CVs. It is just possible to get the stars with the other tasks, but then you have to do:

Task 4: Get two "Clear Skies" achievements over any number of battles

Any advice on how to do this without using a CV?

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,195 battles

I finished it without any CV missions....just repeat other missions. They're repeatable

• Cool 1

Players
176 posts
4,523 battles

Haha you're kidding me.....

Now you come to mention it, and the alzheimers is clearing slightly, I do remember reading that the missions are repeatable but you can only get the rewards once...

• Funny 1

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles
18 minutes ago, DangerousDave2k said:

Haha you're kidding me.....

Now you come to mention it, and the alzheimers is clearing slightly, I do remember reading that the missions are repeatable but you can only get the rewards once...

yes, you can read that on the forums about once every two weeks whenever someone comes here with this exact question ("how can I earn stars for this or that stage?") :Smile_teethhappy:

[-AP-]
Players
594 posts
2,686 battles

kutuzov, double credit flags, 2 million credit missions = complete a mission every two games ;) 

thats how i did it

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,967 battles

How to complete any collection:

1. Pick two missions that are easy to do with the maximum number of ships (XP, credits, damage, etc.).

2. Add a more situational one with good star value if you have a premium account.

3. Play the game normally.

4. Rinse and repeat on completion.

It's rather counterproductive to pick a RNG heavy mission in order to "save time". XP and credit missions are also shortened by signal flag usage so why even bother with the "kill 2 DDs in a cruiser" type of missions?

• Cool 1

[NLWG]
Players
44 posts
2,172 battles
On 07/09/2018 at 8:38 PM, Tyrendian89 said:

yes, you can read that on the forums about once every two weeks whenever someone comes here with this exact question ("how can I earn stars for this or that stage?") :Smile_teethhappy:

Wow! Thanks a lot for the info! I am also new player and have only just got Worcester and I was wondering how was I supposed to kill 40 planes in one battle only using Worcester. It seems impossible to me at the moment. 

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles
39 minutes ago, Amun_RA said:

Wow! Thanks a lot for the info! I am also new player and have only just got Worcester and I was wondering how was I supposed to kill 40 planes in one battle only using Worcester. It seems impossible to me at the moment. 

wait... someone actually looked for (and found) the answer using the search function instead of opening a new thread?

HOLY CARP! That's definitely a first!!! :crab:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

I've forgotten which mission it is but I'm just doing the credit earning mission (14 times?)  rather than any of the others - I'll get there eventually!

[SM0KE]
Players
2,089 posts
5,848 battles

The whole 'you can repeat missions' thing is one of the top three most useful things I learned from the forum...

Sign in to follow this