You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blixies

Tripple bonus for NEWCOMERS only?

90 comments in this topic

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,096 battles

Why WG, why?

Why do you do this to your loyal customers?
https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/triplidee-doo-dah/

And if you have something special in store for your long-time supporters, as I've seen hinted at, why not release it at the same time?

This is beyond infuriating for me.
You made me regret my previous purchases - I didn't even know it was possible, but yup, you triplidee-doo-dah-DID IT!

How do you guys feel about this?

• Cool 12
  • Boring 2

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,686 battles

Yup, the anniversary event is currently a joke, and just shows that wargaming dont care about their loyal players, they just want new ones

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[_XII_]
Players
324 posts
2,497 battles

Only speaking for myself. Not that much.

How jealous should you be of people undergoing this sales pitch to start to give money to WG. It isn't a reward. It's a temptation for their souls. Its an attempted to get them hooked.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

Players
1,020 posts
5,460 battles

I agree. There should also be a bonus or some sort of a gift for dedicated players that support their game with money.

And no, not garbage -10% discount coupon.

• Cool 4

Players
1,344 posts
5,355 battles

I guess WG are trying to get New Players and existing FTP only players away from the "Free To Play" model and hope that giving them a bonus might be enough.

I know when the games "new player" retention rate was published it was a lot lower than I'd expected (IIRC it was <30% stay playing after 1 month) so anything which entices New Players into staying and doesn't cost me anything is OK with me but I can easily see why others might not be happy with who gets this offer.

• Cool 2

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,372 posts
4,163 battles

It seems WG don't need loyal paying costumers, maybe they want them to leave their game.

Their actions and then responses let me think so.

For me the money i gave them at a monthly rate will now go to someone who knows the worth of loyal costumers, when enough other  see it the same they will feel it.

Seems to be the only way as they do such idiotic actions again and again!

• Cool 4

[POI--]
Players
3,906 posts
5,023 battles

While I will be missing out on the triple bonus, I'm not going to get too agitated. First off, I need my disappointment for when the CV balancing is done, second they did listen to us weebs and are offering unbundled waifu commanders (well, bundled with each other, but no useless crap) and lastly, they did say there will be something for long-time players later this month, so, well. I'll wait...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
969 posts
10,902 battles
10 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Why WG, why?

Why do you do this to your loyal customers?
https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/triplidee-doo-dah/

And if you have something special in store for your long-time supporters, as I've seen hinted at, why not release it at the same time?

This is beyond infuriating for me.
You made me regret my previous purchases - I didn't even know it was possible, but yup, you triplidee-doo-dah-DID IT!

How do you guys feel about this?

Yeah, I saw that and thought "typical Wargaming", gotta love those "brand new customers only" offers.

1 minute ago, FooFaFie said:

Only speaking for myself. Not that much.

How jealous should you be of people undergoing this sales pitch to start to give money to WG. It isn't a reward. It's a temptation for their souls.

The flip side of this is how much money would WG make if they had opened the offer to everyone?

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
179 posts
4,738 battles

Guys, if u cant say positive thing, keep it to yourself.Remember not long ago there was the T61 freeby after 25k doublon spending.This option is for newcomers, dont be jelous, not every promotion need to be about regular persons.Btw one of my clan member decided to start spend money on the game, he said he will buy couple of things from the shop, so he will be really happy with this promotion.Just enjoy the game guys, dont moan :P

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 2

Players
140 posts
6,511 battles

We the players:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle please sir can i have some more

image.png.ba8a3c9cb66a569a6d6da3ad78296106.png'

Spoiler

We are greedy, spiteful little creatures (with Charles Dance voice) and we should be thankful for what WG has generously decided to give us.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
969 posts
10,902 battles
6 minutes ago, Wilkinson87 said:

Guys, if u cant say positive thing, keep it to yourself.Remember not long ago there was the T61 freeby after 25k doublon spending.This option is for newcomers, dont be jelous, not every promotion need to be about regular persons.Btw one of my clan member decided to start spend money on the game, he said he will buy couple of things from the shop, so he will be really happy with this promotion.Just enjoy the game guys, dont moan :P

"Guys, if you can't say anything positive about being discriminated against then don't say anything. Don't be envious (learn the correct words ffs) of the people who aren't being discriminated against. BTW, one of my mates, who isn't being discriminated against, is very happy to not be discriminated against so if you are being discriminated against then why can't you be as happy as him? Just enjoy being told that your loyal custom counts for nothing"

Sounds about right to me.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
28 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Why

Because it's goal is to acquire new costumers...

fancy-dress-potato-costume-1.jpg?v=15349

Spoiler

Stop whining you brats!

• Funny 1

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
179 posts
4,738 battles
7 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

"Guys, if you can't say anything positive about being discriminated against then don't say anything. Don't be envious (learn the correct words ffs) of the people who aren't being discriminated against. BTW, one of my mates, who isn't being discriminated against, is very happy to not be discriminated against so if you are being discriminated against then why can't you be as happy as him? Just enjoy being told that your loyal custom counts for nothing"

Sounds about right to me.

Sry mate that I not bornt in the UK:P

• Funny 1

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
969 posts
10,902 battles
1 minute ago, Wilkinson87 said:

Sry mate that I not bornt in the UK:P

Don't apologise for that, mate, it ain't all it's cracked up to be.

:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,372 posts
4,163 battles

I suggest that all long term costumer do the same for WG as they do for us = nothing!

So maybe don't buy any stuff from WG until the year is over, i think they would see then what a lausy idea it is to blame long term costumers.

• Cool 1

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,096 battles
17 minutes ago, Wilkinson87 said:

Guys, if u cant say positive thing, keep it to yourself.

What is this? Bloody pre-school-baby-nappy-feel-good forum?
I feel shafted by WG, I'm gonna bloody well voice my opinion.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,303 posts
9,548 battles

Seems like WG took a look at their customer retention stats and rather than try to keep people engaged they went with trying to goad as many newcomers as they can.

Because who needs longterm profits if you can sell a bit premium time and maybe a ship or two at someone who's coing to leave the game three months later ...

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Players
1,423 posts
9,971 battles

Potato marketing decision.

Said by person who is finishing marketing studies with A grades.

LUL.

• Cool 1

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,096 battles
11 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Envy is a bad skill please choose another, and don't act like a spoiled kid

image.png.42efeb30ff9d129ae3d6b6e31529eba1.png

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles
59 minutes ago, Wilkinson87 said:

'AT61 freeby after a 25k doublon spending' - would you like to seriously think about this line of yours? :Smile-_tongue:,  We all know that purchases do not always have to be direct, they can be quite indirect too, as in the case of the T61. Money etc was still spent, one way or the other, whether immediately or prior to the event.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,192 battles

So basically I'm screwed because I spent 10€ 5 years ago? Well fck me sideways

Also: It's always a good idea to load the noobs with an all you can eat tier 8 ship buffet....because we don't already have enough fools playing ships 5 tiers to high for their skillset.

• Funny 1

[DC-DK]
Players
2,066 posts
23,555 battles

Advice for new customers in the premium shop.. Buy 50.000 doubloons and get 100.000 in bonus.. You'll never get a better offer.