Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

I have 750k free xp, dont know what to do with it

50 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-AP-]
Players
2,180 posts
5,400 battles

basically, i have zero interest in upcoming alaska as i really dont like the usn cruisers.

 

I might be interested in a kronny, but ive heard such differing opinions on this ship, and i think that it would need a dedicated captain right?

 

Dunno what to do with my free xp really, do we have any idea what is coming in the future? Other than alaska and jean bart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
1,635 posts
9,750 battles

If you have nothing to spend it on you might as well give the kronshtad a try right? And you can use your moskva/Russian CA captain on her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,414 posts
10,375 battles
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Then save the XP until there is a ship you like....

I agree with this.

There will be several new ships soon,better wait it out a bit :Smile_great:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,935 posts
4,794 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

Then save the XP until there is a ship you like....

This.

I'm currently sitting on 950k FXP and I won't spend any of it until WG give me a Special DD I can spend it on.

I'm hoping for Yukikaze or Johnston.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,554 posts
9,659 battles
Just now, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

I'm currently sitting on 950k FXP and I won't spent any of it until WG give me a Special DD I can spend it on.

 

Same, Im not happy with the options that I have to spend my free XP on. Lets face it: they are all more of less BBs. I really wonder if we gonna see a DD or a real cruiser for free XP. ever.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
5 minutes ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

I'm hoping for Yukikaze or Johnston.

A fifth Fletcher? :cap_wander_2:
But yeah, it'd be nice to get a free xp destroyer. We have/had three battleships and will probably have two cruisers.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
518 posts
3,643 battles

If only there was the option that players could give silver/free XP to each other...I would suggest that...I would suggest me...

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,414 posts
10,375 battles
1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

 

Same, Im not happy with the options that I have to spend my free XP on. Lets face it: they are all more of less BBs. I really wonder if we gonna see a DD or a real cruiser for free XP. ever.

I'm also wondering if there's ever going to be more lower tier freemiums available (I'm looking at a Kongo sister :cap_like:).

 

1 hour ago, FooFaFie said:

If only there was the option that players could give silver/free XP to each other...I would suggest that...I would suggest me...

But there is..kinda :Smile_coin:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
226 posts
9,275 battles

The musashi is a [edited]epic / borderline OP ship, if you like the yam, you will like it as well. I have to say, you really dont feel the sigma and I have enjoyed it a lot!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,554 posts
9,659 battles
1 minute ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I'm also wondering if there's ever going to be more lower tier freemiums available (I'm looking at a Kongo sister :cap_like:).

 

Agree. I dont really understand why everything has to be T9. Nelsol beeing the odd exeption.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
245 posts
6,515 battles
1 hour ago, thiextar said:

basically, i have zero interest in upcoming alaska as i really dont like the usn cruisers.

 

I might be interested in a kronny, but ive heard such differing opinions on this ship, and i think that it would need a dedicated captain right?

 

Dunno what to do with my free xp really, do we have any idea what is coming in the future? Other than alaska and jean bart?

Buy krohnstadt.I got it and rly good ship.....that ships own my best potential dmg record:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,006 posts
7,413 battles

Just keep it. FreeXP is the hardest to get resource, or one of the hardest to get, because it takes so much time. Don't blow it on a ship you might not play.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,716 posts
6,945 battles
4 minutes ago, Altsak said:

Wait for the new OP freeXP-DD that is coming just about the corner.

:Smile_amazed:

What did i miss... again. 

 

Edit: And to OP, wait till the new FXP ships are released, your best option atm. 

Edited by Major_Damage225

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,517 posts
9,133 battles
1 minute ago, Major_Damage225 said:

:Smile_amazed:

What did i miss... again. 

 

A joke?

 

:Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CZWSM]
[CZWSM]
Players
354 posts
17,573 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

This.

I'm currently sitting on 950k FXP and I won't spent any of it until WG give me a Special DD I can spend it on.

I'm hoping for Yukikaze or Johnston.

Have only 700k , but in the same situation - I'm not interesting in heavy battlecruisers or battleships. So I hope that in the future here will be possibility to use FXPs for some interesting DD or RN CL :) 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
3,844 battles
1 hour ago, VeryHonarbrah said:

 if you like the yam, you will like it as well.

 

I have to say, you really dont feel the sigma and I have enjoyed it a lot!

Thats is hard to say. I dont have Musashi, just Yamato but I did heard from owners of both ships how Musashi is just nerfed Yamato. From all my friends who have Musashi only 1 think its worth of her price.

I wont spend my currency on Musashi (on nerfed Yamato) as I already have Yamato.

 

Well, about sigma I didnt heard anything but you do feel slower turret traverse.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,806 posts
10,159 battles
2 hours ago, VeryHonarbrah said:

The musashi is a [edited]epic / borderline OP ship, if you like the yam, you will like it as well. I have to say, you really dont feel the sigma and I have enjoyed it a lot!

If I like Yamato, why in the world I'd want to play her gimped sister?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,180 posts
5,400 battles
2 hours ago, VeryHonarbrah said:

The musashi is a [edited]epic / borderline OP ship, if you like the yam, you will like it as well. I have to say, you really dont feel the sigma and I have enjoyed it a lot!

Already got the musashi from coal, as that resource is so incredibly abundant, i like her, but it obviously means i cant buy her for fxp aswell :D

 

I think ill follow the general advice and just wait patiently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
4,806 posts
5,887 battles
1 hour ago, Xevious_Red said:

Personally I like the highly boring option - "don't need to.stock grind anything ever"

This is what I (well, try) to do too.

 

I have plenty BBs and do not see anything I'd want on offer.

I'd rather use the free XP on a fat captain. Ships get so much better with some abilities. 

 

5b929da3d942a_fatcaptain.jpg.0e57f57a05ed86995582cb70ab062fa8.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×