Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SteDorff

Marblehead and Tachibana Lima in premium shop now

54 comments in this topic

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles

Marblehead and Tachibana Lima in premium shop now and some Azur lane commander bundles / Azur Lane perma camo's for 5 ships.

MarbleheadLima.png

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
124 posts
7,487 battles

The ship-only (tachibana lima / smith)  option for 1 Euro is actually a pretty nice gesture. Glad they didn't put the ship in a bloated package.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,450 posts
6,688 battles
22 minutes ago, Acetessigester said:

If you need slots now you can buy those two T2 ships and sell them to free the slots.

Even if you have them, you still get the two slots and some change in doubloons, for 2x 0.89€, too bad you dont get the full ship doubloons anymore, would have been even better :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,807 posts
15,476 battles
3 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Even if you have them, you still get the two slots and some change in doubloons, for 2x 0.89€, too bad you dont get the full ship doubloons anymore, would have been even better :Smile_Default:

You don't get any doubloons from the Smith/Tachibana offers. The price you pay is for the port slot, the ship in the offer is free.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,450 posts
6,688 battles
3 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

You don't get any doubloons from the Smith/Tachibana offers. The price you pay is for the port slot, the ship in the offer is free.

Ah, missed that part. 

Well it's safe to say it's time for a coffe :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
3,446 posts
8,910 battles

I bagged the MarbleheadL - I quite like the original, and it's an extra daily xp bonus for training captains (when I force myself to try and learn to suck slightly less in cruisers)...

Grabbed the DDs too - slightly reduced port slots and all that.

• Cool 2

[AAO]
Players
2,267 posts
11,126 battles

Can recommend, especially for that price. Marblehead is an extremely fun ship, great dps and firechance. Take ifhe if you can.

Too bad Weegee decided to ruin its matchmaking.

• Cool 1

Players
1,078 posts
8,085 battles

Smith is also 0.89 EUR for me -- I didn't have that one.

Marblehead I feel is a bit of a sleeper, if you happen to have a high-tier US captain with IFHE. It does really, really good damage those mid-tier games. 

• Cool 1

[BEER]
Players
51 posts
17,872 battles

Hi All

Gotta say the marblehead is one of the hidden gems of this game,given a good skilled captain you can earn a fortune in credits and do love mine to bits

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,849 posts
3,634 battles
1 minute ago, ROBBYD said:

Hi All

Gotta say the marblehead is one of the hidden gems of this game,given a good skilled captain you can earn a fortune in credits and do love mine to bits

Especially if you are fortunate enough to get a tier 5 game.

• Cool 1

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles

From what I could find the Marble L is a reskinned version of the Marblehead from the old days so not many would have it I didn't:  So I will try it soon 

Wargaming Wiki: Marblehead was originally released as a gift ship with decorative camouflage. It was given away in August 2015 at the PAX 2015 convention who visited the Wargaming booth, and as a reward for a contest on the NA forums.

Here is what White Mouse writed of it: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/73208-premium-ship-review-uss-marblehead/

[H_FAN]
Players
2,251 posts
31,449 battles

Yes bought the Tachibana Lima - why be satisfied with one - may event I missed , more or less the only 2 weeks since I joined in 2015.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,849 posts
3,634 battles
58 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

From what I could find the Marble L is a reskinned version of the Marblehead from the old days so not many would have it I didn't:  So I will try it soon 

Wargaming Wiki: Marblehead was originally released as a gift ship with decorative camouflage. It was given away in August 2015 at the PAX 2015 convention who visited the Wargaming booth, and as a reward for a contest on the NA forums.

Here is what White Mouse writed of it: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/73208-premium-ship-review-uss-marblehead/

That is exactly what she is. Same goes for the Tachibana L (Tachibana) and Diana L (Diana, duh)

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,849 posts
3,634 battles
2 minutes ago, aboomination said:

wtf is this

901c8344e7744ac38ba7d852980ef064.jpg

It's very..German.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,867 posts
10,705 battles
22 minutes ago, aboomination said:

901c8344e7744ac38ba7d852980ef064.jpg

YZveGjJ.png

+

hans-get-ze-flammenwerfer-21563866.png

Like hell, did they play non-consensual "pin the tail on the pony" but with Iron Crosses and a helpless shipmodel instead? Over and over again?

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,569 posts
11,282 battles
30 minutes ago, havaduck said:

Like hell, did they play non-consensual "pin the tail on the pony" but with Iron Crosses and a helpless shipmodel instead? Over and over again?

If the crosses were gone I'd be tempted cause I actually like the dark deck and superstructure - guess I'm not patriotic enough.

But tbf, the other skins are even worse imo.

DEUS VULT meme ship

Spoiler

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,867 posts
10,705 battles
15 minutes ago, aboomination said:

If the crosses were gone I'd be tempted...like the dark deck and superstructure - guess I'm not patriotic enough.

The dark blue deck and SS are nice indeed. I would also like a two coloured waterline/below waterline part - less garrish red ofc. Can do without that tooth-like cell-design at the bow, and certainly this example of a kid with ADHD given 1 l of coffee, a pound of sugar and the task to make a really "cool" camouflage with Iron Crosses.

55 minutes ago, lafeel said:

It's very..German.

As much as I like to tease them, but no, thats not german. Its even less german than that Westwood C&C GDI camouflage for Eugen.

But tbf, the other skins......

There are more?! Oh sweet Jesus .......

.....even worse imo.

6fa.png

Now I gotta check them out, because its hard to avert eyes from the trainwreck. :Smile_trollface:

€: Nah I expected worse but my shít-award goes for:

3cf560b6-b21f-11e8-a6d9-ac162d8bc1e4_120

=

wallppblue1.jpg

and ofc the initial one above.

• Funny 1

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles

Could be worse though .. imagine if they would have used poneys instead of crosses or stars the horror .. :Smile_hiding:

[BBMM]
Players
4,147 posts
4,660 battles
54 minutes ago, havaduck said:

€: Nah I expected worse but my shít-award goes for:

3cf560b6-b21f-11e8-a6d9-ac162d8bc1e4_120

Actually i thought that was typical USA, lots of freedom stars.

But my son (he has the ship, I don't) decided he'd give it the bird... so no sale. :Smile_great: