newbeltane

Server connection issues

6 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Beta Tester
4 posts
10,120 battles

At the moment I can't connect to server for Round 2. All it says is technical issues and I have been disconnected from server. The Game Center says I have latest update and nothing else has changed since Round 1, which I played fine. Not sure what is going on and wondered if anyone else had same issues on EU server?

BTW I am running integrity check so will see what that says.

UPDATE: OK I ran the integrity check - didn't say anything was wrong and so I tried again and now I am connected! Not sure wqhat happened there.

Edited by newbeltane
update

Players
2 posts
3,735 battles

My problem is that i have tried play now over a 24 hours and ewerytime came same result Failled to connect server, Please try again later.

what a hell is problem. I have 4g internet and huavei wifi 30mbs

Players
1 post
3,862 battles

Hello everyone 

At the moment I can't connect to server for Round get Always the eror result Failled to connect server, Please try again later.

so what can i do?

kind regards MiindYourTracks

[X-52]
Players
6 posts
3,678 battles

I try to play on TST. Lanucher says "Error COnnecting Server" and "Failed to connect to server". Is there a time specific issue for the server?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,248 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Pehtran sagte:

I try to play on TST. Lanucher says "Error COnnecting Server" and "Failed to connect to server". Is there a time specific issue for the server?

Zitat

We plan to push one last update to the server on Wednesday, Oct 17, about 12:00 UTC, and open the gates!