You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Carl_XII_Ostiz

cv gamplay suggestion before chaning

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
6 posts
3,707 battles

hi captains sorry for the bad english and i will try to make it short.

1. deleat fighters alt (straife) attack and just have them enter fight mode and not being able to straife anymore then we wont have these unicorn cvs owning potatos cvs

2. tweek dmg /floding and the drop range for torpedos with a white line so you se how far you need to be away in order to make a hit and make it longer so bbs have a chanse to evade some torps if possible make it far away for bb middel for crussiers and short for dd so you might be able to hit others ships.

3. for bombs might need some teeking don't know about this one leave a comment for bombers if it's good or bad

4. as the leaving a fighter over a dd to make him spotted al the time  have it so on other players radar/cpu have it so it dosent render in and only shows on radar until they come close enough 

this way you can still spot a dd but people will have a problem to actuly hit it

and for dds you keep ship spoted with out being in danger and your torps are a real pain for bb player s don't compain to much on a cv

and remember a cv was over powerd in real life and i understand that it need to be some what balanced in a game but right now i see the dds as overpowerd cause you never see a cv in game as much as a dd.

and yes theire will be skill diffrent but it's the same with dd bb and cruisers but theire are so many on these ships so you don't realy see the skill betwen them as you see in cv

and yes a cv does realy hurt and thats why i think you should tweek the dmg on torps and bombs before doing the rework and try this if it's possible or you might have already try i don't know.

just a consern cv player since beta coming with a suggestion and yes i play all classes im not just a one pick player

Mvh lillmulle

and remeber to leave a comment what you think about these have a nice day and weekend peace out.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
10,050 posts
15,721 battles
9 minutes ago, lillmulle said:

1. deleat fighters alt (straife) attack and just have them enter fight mode and not being able to straife anymore then we wont have these unicorn cvs owning potatos cvs

I can and regularly do win click fights despite initial equal strength due to hidden fighter mechanics. The only thing that changes is the time invested in contesting air superiority.

Strafing needs adjustments to be sure, but I'd rather see these adjustments tested before going to the radical step of removing it.

2. tweek dmg /floding

For flooding, tweaking it to the detriment of every other class I would assume. How about no?

Damage certainly needs to be adjusted so that it fits the tier.

As for torps themselves, I wouldn't mind at all if the minimal drop range is extended and/or the spacing is increased, BUT only if the drop pattern is made converging. This would promote skilled play (dropping further away and hitting all torps vs dropping close and hitting only a few) and increase possibility of counterplay.

3. for bombs might need some teeking don't know about this one leave a comment for bombers if it's good or bad

- remove AP bombs

- make it so that the earlier you lock in, the more accurate your drop is going to be

4. as the leaving a fighter over a dd to make him spotted al the time

Air spotting in itself needed an overhaul. Perhaps it would've been for the best to make fighters literally incapable of spotting ships that have their AA turned off.

But alas, nothing you've written here hasn't been suggested already. And as always when it comes to CVs WG has turned a blind eye to it. They haven't listened for the past 3 years, they're certainly not going to start now.

Beta Tester
6 posts
3,707 battles

i see where you are going with this i think you r suggestion to 4 would be realy good or something similar 

would be great if they read those suggestion who know they might have done and tryed it i don't know before doing this big rework