You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DangerousDave2k

Has anyone ever got a supercontainer from a More Resources claim?

22 comments in this topic

Question

21 answers to this question

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,436 posts

My second "More Ressources" container was a super containing 50 Wyvern signals.

Since then I haven't seen one except those earned by campaign or collection completion.

So yes, it is possible.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,436 posts
56 minutes ago, DangerousDave2k said:

wtf :(

I must be well into 3 figures of opening More Resources and never received a single super container.

With an approximate 1 to 1.5 % chance per container, that is still very much in the realm of a normal randomized distribution pattern.

[GEUS]
Players
31 posts
4,255 battles

To be honest , since that update I only choose more resource containers and strangely enough I already got 3 supercontainers. 2x flags and one time camo. 

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
905 posts
10,201 battles

That's some bad luck, brother. I've had a SC from resources in the last few months, so it's definitely possible.

But, it doesn't matter which type of container you roll (other than try your luck), it's not like More Resource containers have a higher chance of SCs containing coal or anything.

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,653 battles
On 5/9/2018 at 7:57 PM, HMS_Kilinowski said:

Funny you would ask that. I got a SC when selecting a ressource container just yesterday. Got 50 Halloween Camos.

I also got an SC from a resource container this weekend (cannot recall if it was on saturday or sunday). Got 50 gamescon camos (the good looking ones that provide 50% more credits).

Players
17 posts
1,738 battles

In the past month of almost exclusively clicking try your luck opening all my daily crates, I have received about 6. Nothing of much value obtained.  Some days of premium. Some free xp. Some coal.

They are extremely rare to get and desirable rewards are even rarer but I have no complaints really.

Its a fun little gamble and it would be pretty lame if they dropped like hot rocks.

And who knows maybe you will get a kamikaze instead of winning the lottery. You lucky sailor.