You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
vonEtienne

some days i just want to uninstall

40 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles
2 minutes ago, vonEtienne said:

Ran into the same 80% solo CV and a 3-man aa-tryhard div. no chance against them.

Untitled.jpg

No offense, mate, but you could have changed tier/ship class. I know I would have done.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[NWP]
Players
6,543 posts
7,482 battles

why not wait  5+ mins in between to get another CV?

obviously you and them were constantly continueing to play after the previous match.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Mmmm yeah, surely at some point you should have changed ship... Definition of madness and all that!!

How did you play that much CV without a break anyway? I'm done after 2 or 3 games of it usually. Brain starts to ache from the micro and the planning :Smile_child:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 hour ago, vonEtienne said:

*edit

Yeah there are some disgusting Div combos out there.

Try something like a Kaga with a Flint and Gnesi maybe for T7 AA lols

Be happy as the rework may nerf the CV unicums, they'll have to play a real RTS like StarCraft 2 and get face rolled by 400apm Koreans :cap_haloween:

• Funny 4

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
22 minutes ago, vonEtienne said:

Ran into the same 80% solo CV and a 3-man aa-tryhard div. no chance against them.

[sad image]

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
4,526 posts
8,218 battles
27 minutes ago, vonEtienne said:

Bad Karma. Maybe you did some bad things in the recent past. Can you think of something?

[KUMA]
Players
45 posts
11,759 battles
9 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Bad Karma. Maybe you did some bad things in the recent past. Can you think of something?

sank my own cv when faced with such a division.

• Bad 5
  • Angry 1

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

after the rage quit comes the rage uninstall. it's oddly satisfying, but only advisable if you got a decent connection, since 10k battles says you're terminally hooked and WILL re-install shortly after.

• Funny 2

[WTFNO]
Players
429 posts
7,427 battles
19 minutes ago, vonEtienne said:

Yeah great. Do that some more times and you won't have to uninstall, WG will do it for you.

• Cool 4

[KUMA]
Players
45 posts
11,759 battles
9 minutes ago, SirBlemmingtonSmythe said:

Oh a great help to your team mates then :Smile_facepalm:

There really isn't much you can do against a better Cv who also has two guaranteed 8km AA bubbles. I tried first, ended the game with 16k damage done and 15 plane downed. Next game I got same division so called it quits.

• Bad 5

[AAO]
Players
2,260 posts
11,096 battles
11 minutes ago, vonEtienne said:

There really isn't much you can do against a better Cv who also has two guaranteed 8km AA bubbles. I tried first, ended the game with 16k damage done and 15 plane downed. Next game I got same division so called it quits.

As stated above, just take out another ship, and when you're done with that, the other carrier probably isn't in the queue anymore...

Don't understand why you submit yourself to that kind of masochism.

[KUMA]
Players
45 posts
11,759 battles
6 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

As stated above, just take out another ship, and when you're done with that, the other carrier probably isn't in the queue anymore...

Don't understand why you submit yourself to that kind of masochism.

I'm a masochist. Hurting myself gives me a strange rush and upheavel people with a normal psyché can't fathom.

• Funny 1

Players
2,048 posts
10,929 battles
4 minutes ago, vonEtienne said:

I'm a masochist. Hurting myself gives me a strange rush and upheavel people with a normal psyché can't fathom.

Such lies. A true masochist would have continued playing against that division :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 4

[JRM]
Players
3,008 posts
18,278 battles

Next time you explain the predicament (if unclear) to some bbs from your team they should merrily drop a few rounds in those parked up cls

[BBMM]
Players
4,121 posts
4,608 battles
4 hours ago, vonEtienne said:

Did you get pink colored? 

[WCWVE]
Players
908 posts
14,692 battles

I had a bad day yesterday as well, first battle, found entire enemy fleet and trashed in my Kitakaze in 30 seconds, everything was firing at me - less than 500 damage caused (in the wrong place again)

Second game, got trashed by 3 battleships and 2 cruisers in Dimitri Donskoi - less than 9500 damage caused (in the wrong place again and allies turned tail and ran faster and father than I could)

Therefore, yesterday I thought this is going to be one of those days here and stopped playing for the day 

Today Kitakaze has also been sunk but it was a victory and more than 40k damage caused so today looks like it will be a better day 

[ONE2]
Players
2,933 posts
17,492 battles
15 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

Clearly not enough Beer... :cap_hmm:

[PONY]
Beta Tester
5,089 posts
8,559 battles
19 hours ago, vonEtienne said:

So you give your Team a very big disadvantige and come to Forum and cry that  you loose this way? 

You, Sir, are a Clown.

• Cool 2

Players
1,001 posts
6,733 battles

Got a 10 game loss streak last 2 days. Funny thing is the opposing teams weren't even good. Giving broadside literally everywhere, we got the cap advantage etc. Ended 8 of the losses with 1100 to 1300 BXP.

Som days you just can;t win. And then there are days that you keep pressing battle against the same group of AA div tryhards. WTF were you thinking man?