mouldykipper

Looking for a English Speaking Clan.

8 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
2,011 battles

I am looking for an English speaking clan which has active members, and enough of them to be able to enjoy clan activities.

I have just started to re-establish myself after a long break, despite registering on 01/03/2017.

My highest ship is currently Tier VIII (Baltimore) and i have participated in 16 ranked battles, winning 10, and securing my spot at rank 15 this season.

I currently have enough XP and Credits to buy the Tier IX cruiser, Buffalo, however am holding off for now, as i would rather use my free XP to get to the Tier VII Colorado class battleship.

For those who want to check out my profile, you can find it here.

My average damage is quite low, as i am recovering from the new stages, however if you looked at my ranked battle statistics, that shows a more up to date representation of my performance.

Thanks,

Mouldykipper.

Good Luck And Fair Seas.

[SBS]
Players
284 posts

Hi Kipper

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[FT13]
Players
163 posts
1,733 battles

F13_Logo_128.jpg

Hey man! The Fighting 13th is actively looking for new players. Come take a look! :)

The Fighting 13th. Register. Apply. Dominate.
Discord Server: 
HERE

Site: HERE

[OGHF]
Players
898 posts
14,523 battles

Afternoon Kipper,

Please check us out, we are OGHF (Old Gits Having Fun) we are a clan that was mainly born from World at War games, we have our own servers for World at War and Cod4 if you like playing that type of game. But we are part of the clan but we now play World of Warships. We use TS3 and enjoy friendly banter, our members hail from all over the world and you would be more than welcome to join us if you like what you see, check us out at www.oghf.org.uk.

Regards,

Cyclops.

Beta Tester
23 posts
1,314 battles

Ahoy Kipper

The Enigma Clan would be happy to have you should you be interested in our lovely little clan

We're still expanding, currently not having too many active members, but are looking into clan activities in the near future.

We use TS3 for comms and have a forum that we share with our more grounded armoured division

Regards,

Berserker, TEC Naval Commander