Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
hgbn_dk

Why do they flee in Cherry Blossom??

15 comments in this topic

[DC_DK]
Players
2,716 posts
27,839 battles

Been playing this operation a lot and I wonder why the four Zao's flee instead of fighting? This goes beyond any logic. Are there any plans to change this in the future?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,394 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, hgbn_dk sagte:

Been playing this operation a lot and I wonder why the four Zao's flee instead of fighting? This goes beyond any logic. Are there any plans to change this in the future?

afaik those Zaos should prevent players from heading to the north right from the start. And I'd guess they would simply smash the player cruisers...

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
11,590 posts
16,718 battles

Maybe it's to prevent people from seeing them get nuked by AP bombs. :Smile_trollface:

[CATS]
Players
19,917 posts
12,406 battles
20 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Make a division. Send some of your ships north from the start and you can sink them.

The tactic should fail miserably in random teams.

[NWP]
Players
6,553 posts
7,482 battles

Ive actually had one guy who went there early just to die to them :cap_fainting:

I dont see any reason to kill them. XP is good enough without trying to get those killed.

[DC_DK]
Players
2,716 posts
27,839 battles

It's not exactly a difficult operation in the first place, would spice it up a bit if they stayed to fight.

[CATS]
Players
19,917 posts
12,406 battles
58 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

It's not exactly a difficult operation in the first place, would spice it up a bit if they stayed to fight.

As I said, they stay long enough if you go for them from the start.

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
1 hour ago, hgbn_dk said:

[...] I wonder why the four Zao's flee instead of fighting? This goes beyond any logic. [...]

I've got two word for you:

Radar. Cruiser.

GenuineLazyDogfish-max-1mb.gif

They run because they know this will happen:

208442.gif

Players
1,289 posts
7,516 battles

I'd like to think the Zaos are some sort of super prototypes which are too valuable to be risked to enter into combat. Hence they move away.

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,919 battles

Zaos are just to troll & scare sh$t out of typical potatoes entering this scenario. I remember my first reaction when I saw them :cap_wander_2:

And in the same time it is a kind of extra quest for good divisions which can maximize XP/credits this way. 

Players
915 posts
11,130 battles
27 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

I'd like to think the Zaos are some sort of super prototypes which are too valuable to be risked to enter into combat. Hence they move away.

The airfields also have J7W Shidens.

The Zaos might also back off simply because of what Japan did in a way: They are trying to spare them until the Kantai Kessen. :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this